Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP Cooter...

254 posts in this topic

Posted

Just because I was drunk did not mean I did not know the difference.....you were the one with the Blue Hair. Cooter was too cool for Blue Hair. :P

I didn't wear that blue hair until like 2007 I think... I'm talking like 05-06 time.

Posted

Which one in that picture is Cooter?

That one dude in the Peppers' jersey may want to lay off the chicken wings for a couple years.

Also, the huddle elders can confirm that Cooter was not Get Some Guy from WFNZ?

Sucks to lose a friend, my buddies dad died last week and it sucks. RIP.

Posted

Cooter is in the black shirt on the bottom with the camo hat on. And Zod said earlier in the thread that Cooter was not Get Some Guy. Cooter was much younger than that guy (I googled him and saw his age listed as 52). I'm betting that Cooter wasn't even 40 yet.....or if he was, he was early 40's.

Posted

When I met him a few years back, I thought he was about my age, late 30' s.

Posted

Check out picture from the album Panther Games on the Share site Ode to Cooter.

Click this link to see the picture:

http://odetocooter.shutterfly.com/4

Wow...that goes way back. Hard to believe that is how all this began. 8 or so people at a tailgate many years ago. (BTW..one with a very awesome "Panther's Suck" shirt).

Cooter was a big part of what this site and the tailgates have grown to today that is for sure. Damn, I'm gonna miss him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I do not post much here anymore, but I had to post in this thread. This was very shocking news to see.

Cooter was the 1st Huddle member that I ever met. He reached out to me and wanted to meet up at a game in 04 I think. We shared a couple of beers and a few laughs. I ran in to him a few times out and about and we would always talk about the Panthers.

I am truly at a loss for words at this news. RIP Cooter. I'll raise a cold one up for you at the next Panthers game.

Posted

Wow...that goes way back. Hard to believe that is how all this began. 8 or so people at a tailgate many years ago. (BTW..one with a very awesome "Panther's Suck" shirt).

Cooter was a big part of what this site and the tailgates have grown to today that is for sure. Damn, I'm gonna miss him.

http://odetocooter.shutterfly.com/12#10

Who's the guy behind MB tryin' to look like Chuck Norris??

Posted

http://odetocooter.s...erfly.com/12#10

Who's the guy behind MB tryin' to look like Chuck Norris??

It is Chuck Norris

Nah...it's hard to make out but I am fairly certain that is GTG's husband Ken. I may be wrong though.

2 people like this

Posted

It is Chuck Norris

Nah...it's hard to make out but I am fairly certain that is GTG's husband Ken. I may be wrong though.

Was he bringing sexy back? Then it was definitely him.

1 person likes this

Posted

no no no...behind GTG is Comxdlr..beside her is Skew...then Cooter..then "Chuck Norris"...

now...is that Mush beside MB..I can't tell....???

Posted

It is Chuck Norris

Is it bad that I didn't think it was him, but then there were things that could have been him, so I don't know if that's him. And even worse that he said he didn't think it was him. But he has that hat (it's still the one he wears). But the beard is too full - and no enough gray. And I think he opted to not be in the photo because he wasn't a huddler - so he never posed for huddler shots. The kicker is that Grace would have been with us (most likely), and she's not in the photo. She was young enough back then that she would have been held. But maybe it was a game we didn't take her. Holy hell, I can't recognize if a guy is my husband or not.

Posted

yes, - that's mush MPF