• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

ive only been to ralph wilson stadium. I'm going to washington to see us play the redskins though

#32 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:36 PM

Yep. My hatred for the cowgirls burns with the heat of the hearts of a thousand suns, but I'll freely admit Jerryworld is one of the best sports stadiums in the country.

#33 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:42 PM

The RayJay is a lot of fun. Although both times I've been I've been on the cannon shooting side. Scares the bejeezus outta me.

Qwest field is also a blast.

#34 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

But seriously, is anyone going to FedExField for the Panthers @ Redskins game?

This game id love to attend, so perhaps we may be able to work something out. Where is it you study at?

#35 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,957 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

Let's all go to FedEx Field and someone pick me up along the way lol

#36 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:56 PM

This year I intend to attend: Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Washington. Possibly New Orleans but been there many times so not a priority.

I will also go to a Miami game since I'm nearby but it cannot be the same date/time as a Panthers game. Can somebody tell me my options?

#37 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:01 AM

You gotta see an away game at the GA Dome. It is near for most and the Panther hatred in the crowd makes for great trollin! Its an ok stadium..the field is bright and I hate direct sunlight so...Domes and me are fine.

The smell of the best BBQ tailgating on the way to the stadium, VICK jerseys lol...ive had a blast.

I saw the DeAngelo Hall meltdown game...watching Smitty Mindfreak Hall was hilarious.

Also at DWILL and Henning reestablishing and executing the wildcat that just destroyed the Falcon fans...I was jumping up yelling Deangelo is running it!! 7-9 yrd gain...atl fans just face palming it.. Of course I was calling Deangelo "Baby Tomlinson" at the time.

Then I was at the Delhomme-injuries his elbow and the glove comes in...not sure if that was the Deangelo Hall meltdown game as well...all blurry.

Highly reccomended...for the experience.

#38 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:05 AM

Been to the Georgia Dome. It was ridiculous for LSU VS UNC. Man, I wish UNC would've won that game.

#39 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,957 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:07 AM

This game id love to attend, so perhaps we may be able to work something out. Where is it you study at?

Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA about 3 hrs from FedEx Field

I was thinking about taking a plane out of Lynchburg but I hate small planes lol

I'd drive myself, but my dad doesn't want me taking my Corvette up with me this year, he wants to use it one more year since I just installed a Kenwood Head Unit, A&A Super Charger, Headers, and Borla Exhaust System lol.

#40 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:12 AM

Been to the Georgia Dome. It was ridiculous for LSU VS UNC. Man, I wish UNC would've won that game.

That was a heart breaker..Marvin Austin was in the stands that game lol 7 starters on D were gone.

Been to M&T Bank Stadium to see Panthers play B'more in preseason couple years back, was loud there

#41 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

I love this guy that hijacked this thread to get a ride to Washington. First lesson of internet, NEVER meet people from the internet!

#42 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,206 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

I had fun at the Georgia Dome because we killed the Falcons but their fans were annoying and pathetic.

#43 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

That was a heart breaker..Marvin Austin was in the stands that game lol 7 starters on D were gone.

Been to M&T Bank Stadium to see Panthers play B'more in preseason couple years back, was loud there

I was drunk as poo and slapped hands with Robert Quinn like I knew him. He seemed pretty messed up too.

#44 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,957 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:20 AM

I love this guy that hijacked this thread to get a ride to Washington. First lesson of internet, NEVER meet people from the internet!

Lol idc, I am big enough to prevent anal penetration.

#45 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,957 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:24 AM

We could have given the Tigers (Auburn) a run for their money as far as a National Championship is concerned if it weren't for Davis f*cking it up. He tore up everything that Mack Brown built. Hopefully Bubba and the FEDORAtion can return the Heels to the promise land.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com