Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Augustin on his way to Indiana?

148 posts in this topic

Not a bad trade, Kemba needs to start anyway and instead of letting Augustin walk in free agency; we actually get something in return for him.

On top of that, Hansbrough could really benefit from the type of offense that Dunlap wants to run, fast-paced, up-tempo.

Every post player we face be prepared to have Career nights.

No way in hell he would be starting. Just a back up to Antawn.

Not a bad trade, Kemba needs to start anyway and instead of letting Augustin walk in free agency; we actually get something in return for him.

On top of that, Hansbrough could really benefit from the type of offense that Dunlap wants to run, fast-paced, up-tempo.

I hate you UNC fans.

According to the same source who I quoted in the Howard trade thread who said we'd go after Lopez and the Pacers wanted DJ last night, he says tonight we offered DJ 9.5 mil per for 2 yrs, if I read it right (it may have been 9.5 for 2 yrs, but either way, we upped it). He said DJ won't accept and likes the Pacers situation. He said his agent doesn't want him to accept it b/c better offers will be out there.

I hate you UNC fans.

Says the guy that thinks Plumlee will be an all-star gtfo

We better get Stephenson back. I don't want Hansborough's white ass, lol.

No way in hell he would be starting. Just a back up to Antawn.

That is even dumber. I don't want Antwan to start if he came here. I want Antwan Backing up Bismack.

We just need to keep matching offers that people send D.J.'s way then, then we can eventually trade him.

I guess its an okay trade, but Id rather just try getting a 1st rd from other teams.

And we'll be without a 2nd PG.

Says the guy that thinks Plumlee will be an all-star gtfo

Link where I said that Sports Mang. Allstar?