Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CardiacCats

Our new era hat is BEAUTIFUL

237 posts in this topic

I'm guessing you guys aren't big fans of Eagle Eye Cherry.

Save tomorrow is a great song, other than that ive never listened to em. Probably a good band though. My favorite band is RHCP followed closely by blink 182, I love a lot of music

This is more like it.

p13049545dt.jpg

Thats a nice piece, order up.

Yes I LOVE Meek Mill.

Now it's a lot of bad bitches in the building. Amen. And I say church. Preach.

I would like this hat if the just kept the front logo and got rid of the stupid, over blown logo on side.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Carolina_Panthers_Hats/New_Era_Carolina_Panthers_QB_Sneak_39THIRTY_Flex_Hat_-_Panther_BlueWhite

lol redneck versace

kendrick lamar concert sept 11 who goin? i'm gettin my ticket this week

Back to breaking the elastic in a flexfit. Of my two hats, I was only able to break the elastic in one. It fits much better now. The other one. My wife has a lot of sewing knowledge, and looked at it. She said it isn't made the same way. Instead of an elastic band, it has two very thin elastic strings. They barely stretch.

Geez.

I have a 7 7/8 melon and the flexfit fits OK. Maybe you just have a weirdly shaped head. Mom dropped you or something. Wait, that's me.

What do you guys think of frank ocean? I've had Channel Orange on repeat the past few weeks. Dude is the fuging truth. He's like R&B though, not rap.

Geez.

I have a 7 7/8 melon and the flexfit fits OK. Maybe you just have a weirdly shaped head. Mom dropped you or something. Wait, that's me.

I'm about a 7 3/4. Both the hats I'm talking about are one size fits all. Like I said. The one snapped the way Floppin was talking about. The other didn't. I have two other non panther hats that are L/XL like you talked about, and they fit well. Just not as good as fitted hat.

Kanye West, Jay Z, and Kendrick Lamar are the best rappers right now. Kanye and Jay are in the top-5 of all time.

Kanye and JayZ shat on the industry right along with Lil Wayne. it's all egotistical rap, no lyrical substance at all.