- - - - -

So what the fug happens when Dwight comes to LA?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Your posting 3 year old pics of Kobe like that means something. Who's the champion and Finals MVP RIGHT NOW? THE KING! You guys own the past, I'll give you that, but your future isnt as bright as OKC or Miami's. Speaking of which, Ima need Kobe to step up and score more than 8 points next Olympic game. For the elder statesman of the team and supposed "clutch" performer, that sucks. You put him on a team with Bron, and he's riding his coat tails to wins. Bron had 14 in the 4th quarter alone in a tight game. Why cant Kobe do that?

#17 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

Your posting 3 year old pics of Kobe like that means something. You guys own the past, I'll give you that, but your future isnt as bright as OKC or Miami's. Speaking of which, Ima need Kobe to step up and score more than 8 points next Olympic game. For the elder statesman of the team and supposed "clutch" performer, that sucks. You put him on a team with Bron, and he's riding his coat tails to wins. Bron had 14 in the 4th quarter alone in a tight game. Why cant Kobe do that?

Are you really talking about the fuging Olympics? Now you're just wasting my time...

You know deep down inside how good Kobe is, and that he can do whatever he wants until his body is unable to function. I've seen him win championships with broken fingers for Christ sake. Nash will do the same thing, and be the missing piece to our already unstoppable offense. If Bynum stays, hell yeah we have the best offensive center in the game and he's damn young. If Dwight comes, hell yeah we have the best defensive center and 2nd best offensive center in the game. Also young.

If Rush and Jamison come? It's over. We have a lot of young talent and we will have a way better bench this season. Our veteran talent will lead us to the promise land once again this season, while the Bobcats discuss the draft in december.

#18 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,165 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Again....why didn't Bron win in Cleveland if he can put teams on his back?? Why did he need to run to Miami to team up with two other All Stars??

#19 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:29 PM

Bron put Miami on his back. He was the MVP, Finals MVP and a soon to be Gold Medalist in the same season. Something Kobe has never done in his career. He's never displayed that kind of dominance over the course of a season. He's not LeBron. 3 of Kobe's championships he wasnt even the best player on his team, Shaq was. While there's no debate about who the best Heat player last season was. I didnt see Wade get any MVP votes or Finals MVP consideration.

Kobe's never had a triple double in the playoffs before (but Bynum has LOL), LeBron had a triple double in the first playoff game of his career, and the last (the closeout game over OKC). Kobe has been blessed to play on better more stacked teams than LeBron the majority of his career. But when its all said and done and he hangs up his Nikes nobody will argue Kobe being better than him individually (3 MVPs > 1 MVP). Only Laker fans say that now. LOL.

Kevin Durant already has more scoring titles than Kobe has in 17 years of basketball. The run is over guys.

#20 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

this bwood dude is SO easily trolled. you say one bad thing about the lakers and hes writing paragraphs. chill out bro, hes just getting a rise out of you because its so easy lol

#21 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

Actually Im not. It really is over for the Lakers. It's not a matter of getting a rise out of people, its reality. Now switching your avatar to the Pacers midway thru a playoff series they lost in, now thats trolling!!!! LOL.

#22 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

This King guy is something else. Literally is blind, and I don't think he understands Kobe's greatness even at 34. There is a reason even in the olympics with your boy LeBron when the game will get close they'll look to Kobe to lead em' home...

KT is honestly the first person I've seen on the internet saying a Nash/Kobe/Pau/Dwight lineup wouldn't be better than OKC lmao.

#23 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Actually Im not. It really is over for the Lakers. It's not a matter of getting a rise out of people, its reality. Now switching your avatar to the Pacers midway thru a playoff series they lost in, now thats trolling!!!! LOL.

not as bad as a lebron fan who poses as a bobcats fan because of the franchises black roots.

#24 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

not as bad as a lebron fan who poses as a bobcats fan because of the franchises black roots.

or a "Panther fan" who hopped on The Golden Calf of Bristol's nuts midway thru the season? You run from adversity. Man up, grow a pair and stick with 1 team.

#25 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:44 PM

you sure keep track of my history. Im flattered :D

#26 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,165 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

or a "Panther fan" who hopped on The Golden Calf of Bristol's nuts midway thru the season? You run from adversity. Man up, grow a pair and stick with 1 team.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#27 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

Again....why didn't Bron win in Cleveland if he can put teams on his back?? Why did he need to run to Miami to team up with two other All Stars??

He made the NBA finals on a team in which Zydrunas Ilgauskas was the #2 option. If that isn't carrying a team, I don't know what is.

#28 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Why Kobe cant win with the 2 all star big men he already got? Didn't he already win 2 rings with them? Whats the problem? How many all stars this fuger need?

#29 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

this bwood dude is SO easily trolled. you say one bad thing about the lakers and hes writing paragraphs. chill out bro, hes just getting a rise out of you because its so easy lol

YA bro so easily trolled I need to chill out bro.

You HAVE to write in paragraphs to beat common sense into Queen Taharqa's mentally damaged brain. Maybe if you weren't a clueless Bobcat fan like her, you would understand this logic.

You guys just need to accept that we run this fuging league and your team is on the verge of being eliminated from the NBA.

#30 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

Cool, at least I don't bandwagon to winning teams. Miami Football, Lakers, Dodgers? How do you go from that to the Panthers? Let me guess, you a Kentucky basketball fan also? Detroit Red Wings hockey? I'm shocked you aren't a Pats fan.

You're a joke and I don't think anyone really cares about your little 10 year old tantrums you spew when someone disagrees with something you say. I think you're better off on a Lakers board worshiping your rapist hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users