- - - - -

So what the fug happens when Dwight comes to LA?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

Blessed.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTre 4, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

So we can't be fans of players now? I'm a Bobcats fan, but I'm also a fan of Chris Paul and Kevin Durant. Ya'll question KT's fanhood, but he's done more for our bobcats message board and shown more support than a lot of so called Bobcat fans.

#62 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

Poor KT, flex your e-power little man. One day you won't have a forum to hide on and promote racism.

#63 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• LocationRain Tree
HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

They lose to Miami in the finals instead of OKC

#64 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

Remember when you showed your white racism towards Cam Newton? Yeah I do too. Don't think anyone will ever forget that. We know what you really think about him deep down inside.

Jesus you're pathetic....find a new routine KT, this one is laughable....

#65 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:31 PM

So we can't be fans of players now? I'm a Bobcats fan, but I'm also a fan of Chris Paul and Kevin Durant. Ya'll question KT's fanhood, but he's done more for our bobcats message board and shown more support than a lot of so called Bobcat fans.

The funny poo is that 95% of "lakers fans" are Strictly Kobe fans.

#66 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:46 PM

The funny poo is that 95% of "lakers fans" are Strictly Kobe fans.

LOL. Just so much bullshit in this thread.

#67 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

LOL. Just so much bullshit in this thread.

Sorry man it's the truth, how else do you explain how hard "lakers fans" go about blaming everyone else when things don't go right, but act like Kobe won 5 rings by himself? Hell you yourself said "fug Derek fisher", a guy who made a living off of clutch shooting and was a key contributor to those 5 rings.

#68 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Sorry man it's the truth, how else do you explain how hard "lakers fans" go about blaming everyone else when things don't go right, but act like Kobe won 5 rings by himself? Hell you yourself said "fug Derek fisher", a guy who made a living off of clutch shooting and was a key contributor to those 5 rings.

95% of Laker fans aren't just Kobe fans, that statement is just fuging thoughtless.

95% of Laker fans are from here, in LA. And our organization is way more than just Kobe Bryant. It's Abdul-Jabar, Magic, Worthy etc...

Yes we have bandwagon Kobe fans, but that's because we are the best team in NBA history and we always will be. I don't hate fisher, I appreciate everything he did for us. But when all you hear is people saying "OH SO ARE YOU GONNA CRY WHEN FISH WINS ANOTHERR RING AND KOBE DOESN't???".

When you hear that as much as I did, you just start to respond with "Fug Fish, fug the Thunder". Oh and they lost, so all ya'll swallow my load.

#69 CarolinaPride5

CarolinaPride5

Legendary.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:33 AM

I don't post on this forum often, but I'm starting to realize quick that literally everyone takes that KT guy as a joke. He's got to be trolling half the time..

#70 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

I don't post on this forum often, but I'm starting to realize quick that literally everyone takes that KT guy as a joke. He's got to be trolling half the time..

Sadly, I think he believes pretty much every piece of racist BS that comes out of his mouth....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users