Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

The Dark Knight Rises is really an Obama conspiracy.

28 posts in this topic

Well to be perfectly honest - I saw this article as a standalone without having read all that other crap. I don't follow all this political meandering because it's all a bunch of poo. Rush doesn't need any help making himself look like an idiot, for what it's worth.

But no, I didn't realize he was commenting on some ongoing political hullabaloo. That just makes this whole thing even more retarded.

The discussion actually begins with a former Clinton lobbyist.

Keep in mind, the ultimate source here is the same folks who are saying the DNC will be at "Panthers Stadium" so they don't have to mention Bank of America.

Why would I keep that in mind? Like I give two shits what either side of this farcical two party poo show want to trot out to the masses this week. It's all a game at the top and retards like Rush comment on it like they offer some real insight.

Why would I keep that in mind? Like I give two shits what either side of this farcical two party poo show want to trot out to the masses this week. It's all a game at the top and retards like Rush comment on it like they offer some real insight.

Because you started the thread? :unsure:

Yeah, I just wanted to laugh at the fat guy and here you come along trying to give me some back story and ruin my fun. Something you should realize about me, I don't care about this party politic daytime drama craptacularthon that is played between both sides. It's irrelevant and pointless. It provides nothing but argument fodder for the G5's and the CWG's of the world with which they can spout endless nonsense talking points at people and act like they really understand whats going on. It's all a crock of poo and it means nothing.

Yeah, I just wanted to laugh at the fat guy and here you come along trying to give me some back story and ruin my fun. Something you should realize about me, I don't care about this party politic daytime drama craptacularthon that is played between both sides. It's irrelevant and pointless. It provides nothing but argument fodder for the G5's and the CWG's of the world with which they can spout endless nonsense talking points at people and act like they really understand whats going on. It's all a crock of poo and it means nothing.

I don't know that I'd say I don't care about it these days, but I definitely talk about it way less than I used to.

When I was younger, I used to think discussing politics was fun. These days I have trouble remembering why I ever thought that :unsure:

I have to be in a certain mood to enter these discussions, and even when I am I generally get bored with it fast. Some of these guys can go on forever. That used to be me, but these days I lose interest quick.

I can discuss politics endlessly. But not crap like this turned out to be. This is all just political mind games used to divide and conquer the dumb peons of society. This is not politics.

I can discuss politics endlessly. But not crap like this turned out to be. This is all just political mind games used to divide and conquer the dumb peons of society. This is not politics.

Actually you could argue that today, that is politics.

Granted that maybe I'm just getting cynical as I age, but politics these days really is lowest common denominator on all sides. It's essentially crap vs crap, and whoever has the better crap wins, I guess.

Heck, I never gave a flying rip for Howard Dean, but the thought that a whole campaign could rise and fall just based on a guy yelling "yeeeehaaaa" at a campaign stop...Really? :wacko:

Guess you could say the people voting are getting exactly what they deserve as far as "leadership".

Ugh, this thread has made me depressed. I'm going to bed now.

Ugh, this thread has made me depressed. I'm going to bed now.

Me too actually. Thanks a lot :lol:

Ahhh, heck. Considering you've got a pretty good portion of the public today who can't really tell the difference between political commentary and political comedy (guys like Limbaugh and Jon Stewart have severely blurred those lines) and the 24 hour news cycle has crafted "mountain out of molehill" making into an art form, I guess there was plenty to be depressed about already.