Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cats trying to acquire Landry through sign and trade

34 posts in this topic

Posted

While no deal between Charlotte and New Orleans is imminent, these sign-and-trade discussions are the reason that Landry hasn’t signed a deal with Golden State. The Warriors want to sign Landry outright, but the power forward would likely make more money if he were to be signed-and-traded to the Bobcats. He’s weighing his options and is no rush to make a decision. HoopsWorld

Hoopsworld is reporting that the Bobcats are attempting to acquire Carl Landry in a sign-and-trade with the Hornets, according to sources close to the situation.

The Hornets just acquired Ryan Anderson to play PF and want to get something of value for FA Landry, rather than letting him walk for free. The Bobcats have struggled to find the right PF as Byron Mullens has more of a midrange game and Tyrus Thomas has continually disappointed when given his chances. Landry would add a toughness to the 'Cats front line and if he does end up in Charlotte, we like his chances to carve out considerable fantasy value -- he could easily be a 15 point and seven rebound guy in the right situation.

Posted

NO!!!!!!!! well only be mediocre for the future and out of the race for the no.1 pick!!!!!!!

But,

At the same time, yesss get er done!!!!!!!

Posted

This would make me happy - wonder what we would trade.

Posted

Cash considerations and a second round pick lol, at least that's what I hope.

Posted

lolz

Posted

Yes I like it! lets win some games!!!!

Posted

Even more awesome? Someone posted a tweet from Bill Ingram or someone credible off of twitter and they said that the Hornets are interested in Gana Diop.

How awesome would that be? To get Landry for Diop, whether Diop is an expiring or not, I never thought anyone would trade for him.

Posted

My church hoops buddies wouldnt want Diop, so this is definitely news.

Posted

When the h3ll are we going to get this deal in work? So we won't be talking Tony Mitchell next year ;)

Bismack really needs to come off the bench while Haywood and Landry starts. That will only benefit Biz for the future. He's rawer than raw steak right now.

Landry needs to be a Cats already.

Posted

I'm guessing the Cats just want to sign him outright.

sorry for no landry CP8789. I wanted him too