Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Jeff Otah traded to the Jets

330 posts in this topic

My question. Why not just keep Schwartz and trade Otah earlier?

Why not trade the hurt guy sooner when his value would be no higher and rely on the other hurt guy to replace the hurt-er guy? I don't know. Truly a questionable decision.

yea, a guy with a bum hip is the better bet. Bell or Cambell will be fine. Surely Dan Snyder would have made the correct decision.

redskin trash.

Schwartz had a hip injury that wasn't healing properly. So we cut him.

Really, thought he was a free agent all this time.

Why not trade the hurt guy sooner when his value would be no higher and rely on the other hurt guy to replace the hurt-er guy? I don't know. Truly a questionable decision.

Schwartz>Campbell

and "undisclosed conditional draft choice" reeks of value.

Really, thought he was a free agent all this time.

Cut him, didn't resign him, essentially the same result. He wanted to be here and we didn't think he was worth signing. It was our choice not his. The Vikings only signed him to a 1 year contract. They have little confidence in him either.

Schwartz>Campbell

and "undisclosed conditional draft choice" reeks of value.

Awesome points bro. You'd rather replace our oft IR-ed right tackle with a guy that just got off a full season of IR because you love consistency apparently.

I'm sure you can link me to multiple reports about teams offering us 1st rounders for Otah, but Hurney just turned them down because he is teh stupidz.

Awesome points bro. You'd rather replace our oft IR-ed right tackle with a guy that just got off a full season of IR because you love consistency apparently.

I'm sure you can link me to multiple reports about teams offering us 1st rounders for Otah, but Hurney just turned them down because he is teh stupidz

I, like some others here knew Otah was a goner. You could see it coming. I'm not questioning the move just wish it was done sooner. Lol no one is saying Otah was/is worth a 1st rounder. Only a dumbass would make that deal, orrr trade up for him in the draft in the 1st place..... I'm just saying a cheap Schwartz who has shown and ability to play is a better option than Campbell who hasn't shown anything.

I, like some others here knew Otah was a goner. You could see it coming. I'm not questioning the move just wish it was done sooner. Lol no one is saying Otah was/is worth a 1st rounder. Only a dumbass would make that deal, orrr trade up for him in the draft in the 1st place

Cool beans, troll somebody else.

Rivera has spoken, and all of Jerry's children said, "Amen".

It is now more than obvious that Chico is not going to put up with boxes that babies come in and that Hurney actually listens to this head coach.

If Fox were still here, Otah would still be here and Pickles would still be our starting QB.

I, like some others here knew Otah was a goner. You could see it coming. I'm not questioning the move just wish it was done sooner. Lol no one is saying Otah was/is worth a 1st rounder. Only a dumbass would make that deal, orrr trade up for him in the draft in the 1st place..... I'm just saying a cheap Schwartz who has shown and ability to play is a better option than Campbell who hasn't shown anything.

Did Campbell have a hip injury that put him on IR for a year? He went on IR for a hamstring injury. I think I would take my chances with that.

1 person likes this

Tell you what. I say Campbell doesn't make the 53 man roster.

1 person likes this