Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hurney's message to all of us..

15 posts in this topic

Posted

HurneyIGT.png
2 people like this

Posted

I'm starting to believe in Hurney magic...

Posted

oh sweet that's like the 800th time that pic has been posted on here

Posted

HurneyIGT.png

Came here expecting this picture. Was not disappointed.

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread was not bad... But there will be at least 30 different threads that will spin off of today's news. Might be a good time for a 3 day hiatus until the Team reports.

Posted

oh sweet that's like the 800th time that pic has been posted on here

Riverainput.png

1 person likes this

Posted

well using your level of sarcasm then this thread is brilliant

Posted

This thread is awesome.

Will read again.

Posted

Great Thread...

Posted

well using your level of sarcasm then this thread is brilliant

Hurneyimsorry.png

Posted

Why? Becasue he traded a first rounder RT mistake for a pick to get a WR to replace his second+ rounder mistake in AE? If stewy doesn't resign that draft year will turn from Hurney's best to yet again another average one if not bad one.

My point is, we can sit and point at things all day and say whether Hurney is responsible for the blame or props but ultimatley, and msot importantly the wins have not been there with the team he has fielded so far, he not the only one to blame but some of you tend to ignore or excuse any BS frm Hurney then all make these lame homer threads when he does something that we don't even know will pan out.

Wait for the wins is all I ask.

Posted

Why? Becasue he traded a first rounder RT mistake for a pick to get a WR to replace his second+ rounder mistake in AE? If stewy doesn't resign that draft year will turn from Hurney's best to yet again another average one if not bad one.

My point is, we can sit and point at things all day and say whether Hurney is responsible for the blame or props but ultimatley, and msot importantly the wins have not been there with the team he has fielded so far, he not the only one to blame but some of you tend to ignore or excuse any BS frm Hurney then all make these lame homer threads when he does something that we don't even know will pan out.

Wait for the wins is all I ask.

the exact same thing can be said for those bashing Hurney every opportunity they can get despite the good things Hurney has done, with merely a few examples of the bad.. While ignoring it's clear the coach was very much responsible for the knee jerk reaction in 2008 and 2009.. John Fox was given one last chance by JR, and failed.

I think some people, like myself, think there is more than enough reason to be patient for those wins since it's pretty easy to acknowledge the change in atmosphere from the John Fox "I'll take what I can get" era to the Ron Rivera "step up or get shipped out."

There is a middle ground.. It's just interesting to watch two arguments go in extreme directions just to overcompensate to make a point..