Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Penn St. exodus

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I labeled the ones making comments like that the pathetic losers,and I stand by that. Pissing and moaning that a school on sanctions shouldn't be able to win a title when it's been allowed since forever is....pathetic. It's even more pathetic when you realize that the only reason they're butthurt about it is because it's USC. If Oregon was on sanctions and gunning for Redd as the missing piece for a serious title run then they wouldn't care, but because it's Kiffin all of a sudden the NCAA should step in and not allow USC to pick up Redd or play for a title.....just laughable.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1343337189' post='1837157']
I labeled the ones making comments like that the pathetic losers,and I stand by that. Pissing and moaning that a school on sanctions shouldn't be able to win a title when it's been allowed since forever is....pathetic. It's even more pathetic when you realize that the only reason they're butthurt about it is because it's USC. If Oregon was on sanctions and gunning for Redd as the missing piece for a serious title run then they wouldn't care, but because it's Kiffin all of a sudden the NCAA should step in and not allow USC to pick up Redd or play for a title.....just laughable.
[/quote]
I wonder if you check all message monitor who is dogging Lane Kiffin. You wouldn't complain about and label a Florida fan that says the exact same thing.
Since you used the word butthurt, I'm willing to ignore your blatant trolling.

Posted · Report post

I actually would say it to anyone but thanks for your input. Has nothing to do with trolling, just the impression some fans give....

Posted · Report post

NC State gets the first PSU transfer - S Tim Buckley

Posted · Report post

list of moves

S Tim Buckley to NCSU
RB Silas Redd to USC
QB Rob Bolden to LSU
LB Khairi Fortt to Cal
OL Ryan Nowicki to Illinois
K/P Anthony Fera to Texas
TE Kevin Haplea to Florida St.
DL Jamil Pollard to Rutgers