Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a look at Bruce Campbell....beast

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually think Campbell will compete very well at right tackle. If he doesn't start it will be because Bell is better not because he can't play the position.

Posted

Impressive video, I hope he can does that against our opponents D-lines.

Posted

Well if there is any coaching staff in the league that can do it, RR n company can. Babyruth looks like he can ball

they better because they drafted one in the 2nd just like him.

Posted

Not sure what you said Jarhead.

Posted

I have never read one positive thing in any of your posts. You just do it for the attention, huh?

Are you gonna tell me how much it's gonna cost me or are you gonna keep wasting my time?

If you never seen the positive it is bc you only choose to pay attention to the negative. Also, last time I checked I stay on topic....I don't engage in name calling bc of others disagree. You are the one making an attention seeking move currently

Posted

What he is saying is our coaching staff better be good teachers because we drafted another guy in the 2nd who is not the tightest pussy in the brothel.

1 person likes this

Posted

If you call yourself a coach, especially nfl, you better know how to teach. We have a coaching staff developing a culture that will help that process.

Posted

He'll be better once he replaces his hand with a chainsaw.

2 people like this

Posted

I thought he only had a learning disorder, that's awful. I'll be rooting for the guy.

Posted

Just that Amini has a learning disability as well

Posted

Does he? I haven't read that - just that his grades weren't very good...never very bright- that kind of thing. I'll have to look it up.

Posted

I have hope that Campbell is gonna become the starter at RT.

I also believe Bell will be a much improved player this year, but I would love to see Campbell win the job out and prove all the doubters wrong. He's so physically gifted, if our coaching staff can provide the guidance necessary to help with his learning disability then we will have a special player on our hands.

*WARNING: Pipe dream ahead*

I'd love for Campbell to win the RT spot and to continue to groom Bell with Campbell eventually sliding over to LT when Gross is done and Bell stepping in at RT.

*pipe dream over*