Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CollegePanther

Ryan Kalil: We Will Win SB XLVII

134 posts in this topic

Vegas here I come.

1 person likes this

People have been saying the culture of of the team has changed, and its absolutely true. This time 2 years ago it was nothing more than a group of guys, fox's attitude showed in the players. Rivera in just a year is changing that efficiently. This is now a team, and if these guys believe it I support them 100%.

1 person likes this

I heard Adam $chein and Rich Faggon talking about it on the nfln. Not sure how you can be a bigger bitch than those two. All they want to do is talk about how awesome Alex Smith is going to do and how bad the Panthers are.

They gave it 0 credit and almost laughed at Kalil saying something a long the lines of "ehhh how bout win some games first".

Gonna love calling in around week 12 to talk smack to those two.

1 person likes this

It's on ESPN's home page as well now. I'd post the link, but I'm on my phone, so it would be the mobile version.

It'll make Spirts Center for sure!

Let me go ahead and save up some dough. Gotta put myself in position to go to the Super Bowl if we get there.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to coach against us this year. We might have a new top 10 on NFL network next offseason? Top 10 smartest offenses, featuring the 2012 panthers as #1. the potential is all there. So I think I'll take ryans word on this one!!!!

What if we get a 85' Bears calibar team?

1 person likes this

Cam Newton effect.

Winter (Cam) is coming...

Kalil sees it. Got a taste last year.

Love it... this is the attitude have to have. You have to believe u can win it all to win it all.