#77 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,505 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Let me go ahead and save up some dough. Gotta put myself in position to go to the Super Bowl if we get there.

#78 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

I feel sorry for anyone who has to coach against us this year. We might have a new top 10 on NFL network next offseason? Top 10 smartest offenses, featuring the 2012 panthers as #1. the potential is all there. So I think I'll take ryans word on this one!!!!

#79 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

What if we get a 85' Bears calibar team?

#80 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,973 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

Cam Newton effect.

Winter (Cam) is coming...

Kalil sees it. Got a taste last year.

#81 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:40 AM

Love it... this is the attitude have to have. You have to believe u can win it all to win it all.

#82 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,100 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:44 AM

How will we ever fly under the radar now? Thanks a lot, Ryan.

Sarcasm, right? We weren't flying under anyone's radar before this anyway. Cam and the Panthers have been talked about on Total Access every day this week.

I love this! I can picture Gross calling Kalil, laughing and saying, "Way to go! We gotcha' covered!" lol

It's now my desktop at work. :)

#83 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,561 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Everyone is on board...

Link: http://www.nfl.com/n..._content_stream

First things first: We love Carolina Panthers center Ryan Kalil's full page ad in Wednesday's Charlotte Observer.

It is bold, it is well written, and it is even a little silly. It is the action of a veteran who isn't afraid to take a little personal heat. It is a gesture that we suspect will fire up the Panthers fan base. Kalil's move should be even more popular with his teammates.

Jon Beason

jonbeason Jon Beason

Well said my brother! Belief is the 1st step to reality. #2013 Champions!lockerz.com/s/228129061

Greg Olsen

gregolsen82 Greg Olsen

“@josephperson: The Ryan Kalil ad:charlotteobserver.com/2012/07/25/340…” love it!!!

Teammates "love it" but what about the organization? Kalil purchased the ad without the expressed written consent of the Panthers, but their team website showed that they are on board Wednesday morning.

It's refreshing in this Belichickian world to see an NFL team having a little fun. If the Panthers don't make the playoffs this year, it won't be because of Kalil's "guarantee." High expectations never are a bad thing.

UPDATE: Carolina Panthers head coach Ron Rivera also supports Ryan Kalil's bold statement, according to NFL.com and NFL Networks Ian Rapoport

Ron Rivera

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

What do #Panthers think of Kalil's comments? "I love it," Jon Beason told me. Ron Rivera: "Good." Wants 52 other guys with that attitude

#84 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Jon Beason

“You can’t put the carriage before the horse,” linebacker Jon Beason told me. “But I love it. I’ve been saying that for a while now. The first step to reality is kinda the belief. Having that confidence in what you’re doing, and now it’s all about the preparation.”

Ron Rivera

“Good,” Rivera said when I asked him what he thought. “Because if we don’t have 53 guys with that attitude in our locker room right now, then we gotta find the guys that want it. We don’t know what’s going to happen. But we gotta come out and play and play hard and do everything we can to win that Super Bowl and they have the right attitude, that right mental frame of mind and that’s what Ryan’s done. Ryan’s put it out there, like, ‘Hey. This is my mental outlook, this is my frame of mind. This is what I want, so let’s go out and get it.’ “

“I’m right behind (Kalil). I feel the same way. This is a group of men who, if they work hard and put it on themselves, the sky can be the limit. But, we’ve got to go out and do it now to become the football team that has a chance to win every Sunday.“

#85 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,925 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

Dude Im Pumped

#86 GolfRasta

GolfRasta

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationPinehurst

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

They are now having a poll on Sirius NFL Radio of where we will finish... In the league and in our own division. Adam Shine said we are the worst team in the NFCS, said the Bucs are better.

I like the confidence and I feel that we are legit contenders now, but coming out and saying it in the media like this is just painting a target on our back. ie. Vince Young's "Dream Team" remarks

#87 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,973 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

They are now having a poll on Sirius NFL Radio of where we will finish... In the league and in our own division. Adam Shine said we are the worst team in the NFCS, said the Bucs are better.

I like the confidence and I feel that we are legit contenders now, but coming out and saying it in the media like this is just painting a target on our back. ie. Vince Young's "Dream Team" remarks

Difference is we play in Charlotte vs Philly....no one will pay attention to us in 3 days.

#88 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

Charles Johnson

Joe Person ‏@josephperson
Panthers DE Charles Johnson had not seen the Ryan Kalil ad. "But I agree with him, "said Johnson.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson
Johnson said a lot would have to come together for the Panthers to win the Super Bowl, but he believes they have the potential.

#89 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Jordan Senn

Jordan Senn ‏@JordanSenn57

Great article about the full page ad Ryan Kalil put in the paper today. There's a difference from cockiness and... http://fb.me/1Q4LTS3Cq

Jordan Senn ‏@JordanSenn57
@jonbeason: Well said my brother! Belief is the 1st step to reality. #2013 Champions! http://lockerz.com/s/228129061” that's what I'm saying!

#90 shinallsm

shinallsm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

Difference is we play in Charlotte vs Philly....no one will pay attention to us in 3 days.

Exactly! No one will remember this in 2 maybe 3 days. It will be brought up maybe once every couple of games when an announcer talks about ryan kalil making a good or bad play, and then they will also bring up his off season coments about the superbowl thats its.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com