Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Training Camp 7/29 (Day 2) Twitter Updates

237 posts in this topic

Posted

Anthony Ballard@PantherPride86

Greg Hardy cramping during stretching

Ouch I know dat feel bro

Posted

That's all I'm doing for today folks, enjoy! Now I need to re-read them haha

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you sir you are a gentleman and a scholar. You keep all us mere mortals linked in with the latest and we are appreciative.

Posted

Steve Reed@SteveReed_AP

Panthers defense ahead of the offense here early in camp. It would help is the receivers stop dropping the ball. Too many drops.

From what I have been told and read about this is how it SHOULD be for the first week. I remember my high school coach, who played in the NFL, told me that if the offense is blowing out the D for the first few days you will have problems this season.

Posted

Again great job and do you know if B.Hogan was working with the second team because I didn't hear anything about him the last two days?

Posted

Again great job and do you know if B.Hogan was working with the second team because I didn't hear anything about him the last two days?

That's cuz Norman's the new sheriff in town.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's cuz Norman's the new sheriff in town.

LOL I'm very aware of that and have no problem with it, I just want to know that he's play well so that we can have solid depth at the CB position.

Posted

Anyone at practice see Davis favoring is injured leg or see him re-injure it?

Ron Green tweeted...

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt

Oh, for the love of God. RT @RonGreenJr: Thomas Davis comes out appearing to favor repaired knee. May be nothing. He's walking around.

However, he did a follow up tweet...

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt

OK, then. It's a worry every time he stubs a toe. RT @RonGreenJr: Davis doesn't appear concerned about his leg. Hanging out talking with Cam

Posted

And this is why we drafted Luke.

Posted

Person Tweeted

Joe Person ‏@josephperson

It was that leg. Not sure if knee or not. Whatever it was, he was walking around after. RT @MalavT @josephperson did davis hurt his knee?

Posted

I was looking forward to seeing Davis used as a great situational player blitzing and almost playing a rover role

Posted

I was looking forward to seeing Davis used as a great situational player blitzing and almost playing a rover role

You're talking as if Davis is already back on IR. Lets pump the brakes here, it doesn't look like anything serious.

2 people like this