Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colorado Massacre Linked To Historic Bank Fraud

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Smiling stretches your nostrils. Go look in the mirror for yourself.

Also, human ears and noses are the only part of the body that never stop growing/developing.

Posted

I dont see what's so crazy about this. This is one of the more evidence-filled schemes that have been unveiled. The information speaks for itself, and is coming from reliable sources. Did the naysayers in this thread not read any of it before posting?

Posted

Also, human ears and noses are the only part of the body that never stop growing/developing.

Yes the nostrils stretch when you smile...but the bridge does not. It neither expands nor retracts. The bridge featured in the picture on the right appears to be more narrow than that on the left. However like I said earlier, i'm not completely convinced we're dealing with two different people...although the "powers that be" have been known to pull stunts like this before, which is why the concept is worthy of being left on the table. Whats most important to note about all this is the connection between Holmes and his father who is set to testify against the foundation of the western economies.

Posted

You're not even trying are you? Riddle me this Batman, how come it's the older picture that has the bigger nose? Could it be smiling like you said....maybe, pretty large change, but it's possible. But your second sentence makes no sense to the topic at hand.

Posted

I immediately regret it each time I wander in here.

Posted

God forbid a random event happens. It's all part of a greater scheme and/or purpose.

Basically. The system has a direction it wants to go in, and is constantly working towards it. If you read all the evidence and related variables involved in this situation, you will see that we are not dealing with mere coincidence.

Posted

I immediately regret it each time I wander in here.

Makes you have to think a little bit harder eh? :D

Posted

This is it guys. We're finally invading Iran.

Posted

Venom has OFFICIALLY gone off the deep end. Someone please call in the guys in the white coats for his own safety.

I have heard crazy conspiracy theories, but this one has got to be the most ridiculous one yet.

Venom in embarassing himself.

I think its appropriate to reference this again hahaha B)

4824874_460s.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

so the dad really, truly is testifying in this LIBOR case? if so, that is a pretty odd, if not big deal.

im not dismissing anything nowadays.

Posted

4824874_460s.jpg

Why is Einstein in that picture?

You have nothing in common with him unfortunately.

Posted

so the dad really, truly is testifying in this LIBOR case? if so, that is a pretty odd, if not big deal.

im not dismissing anything nowadays.

It looks that way. I found Robert Holmes' LinkedIn profile. You can see that he does indeed work for FICO, and is a lead scientist there developing software and applications that are used to detect financial fraud.

Robert Holmes - LinkedIn