158 replies to this topic

#131 dugbug

dugbug

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'd love to know what's going through his head

Various snack foods.

No you raise a good point. If this doesnt cause one to get his act together what will.

#132 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

Lol, I expected a response like that but in all seriousness like you said; he should see that his window his closing

#133 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• LocationCape Fear Area
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

It's like a really good beer you get it from the tap and its all cold and the glass is fogged then you go to the bathroom and come back and suddenly your awesome beer is warm and sucks.

#134 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:40 PM

Per Ron Green tweet, Thomas Davis says there is absolutely nothing wrong with his repaired knee, and he expects to be back soon.

Great news for TD. I barely even worry any more about his contribution to the defense, but I really, really, want to see him play this year for his own sake.

#135 Pantherman

Pantherman

HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:46 PM

Per Ron Green tweet, Thomas Davis says there is absolutely nothing wrong with his repaired knee, and he expects to be back soon.

Great news for TD. I barely even worry any more about his contribution to the defense, but I really, really, want to see him play this year for his own sake.

Good to hear the good news. I really hope TD keeps on getting better in the knee and stays that way through out the season.

#136 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

I just wonder what could possibly be bothering Davis already. If he's sitting out after the first day of contact, what's going to happen during the regular season?

#137 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Players sit out because of broken finger nails during Training Camp - especially possible starters. Don't over think it. If they say that it's nothing serious then it's nothing serious.

#138 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

I want Armanti to succeed. He was put in a bad position. Not his fault. Switching from small time college QB to pro NFL receiver is not easy. If he doesn't get the job done, so be it you cut him. If he does turn things around then great! I don't have the energy to hate my own teams players. There are plenty of guys on the Saints* and Falcons I can hate.

#139 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

I love TD to death, and I hope he plays 10 more seasons. Let's just get that out of the way before people think I'm the next Mr. Touchdown...

But I feel like I've heard him see he's good, he's 100% before. I wanna know why he had to sit out, I know it had to do with his leg. If I was in his situation I wouldn't say anything yet either. I really hope it was just a cramp or something.

#140 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

I love TD to death, and I hope he plays 10 more seasons. Let's just get that out of the way before people think I'm the next Mr. Touchdown...

But I feel like I've heard him see he's good, he's 100% before. I wanna know why he had to sit out, I know it had to do with his leg. If I was in his situation I wouldn't say anything yet either. I really hope it was just a cramp or something.

who cares, the dude is very talented and in no way in jeopardy of losing a roster spot. Let him ease his way back in. His rehab work is top notch as well too, just go back and watch the first 2 games last year, he was sideline to sideline...like he was never injured.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users