Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Adam Schein's Preseason Myths (Myth = Panthers are Good)

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#11 Zithers

Zithers

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

i like adam schein as a radio host. not as an analyst though.

#12 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, he has been hating on them for weeks on Sirius NFL. His partner (can't think of his name) has us finishing first I believe....

#13 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

Few outside of the Panthers viewing area think that we will even sniff the playoffs this year. Moreover, they fail to realize the profound effect that injuries had on the team's defense last year. As the defense goes this year, so will we go. Eight games is a safe prediction in my book. But if Beason and Edwards stay healthy and Kuechly is all that is advertised (and there is reason to believe that he is), I think we will win at least 10 games because Cam's development, an under-appreciated Murphy and Tolbert will be good for at least two more than last year.

#14 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• LocationAt the lake
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

I have to say that of all of NFL sirius hosts, he is the least knowledgeable. His sidekick now is Rich Gannon who actually disagrees with him. He likes the Panthers and thinks they will compete for the division. Schein seems in love with Tampa and I really don't know why. I just don't think that Schiano will come in and be all that great right away. And we will see what a difference Payton makes in New Orlean's offense. Add that Atlanta has new coordinators across the board and frankly the table is set for the Panthers this year.

#15 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

His reasoning is very poor, he points out the negatives in the other teams then goes on to say that they are still better than us?

I don't think that's how it works Adam.

#16 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• LocationTampa, FL
HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

The biggest insult is saying Tampa is better then us! Their team quit!!!!! and have a totally new staff. It takes at least two plus years for players to learn a new scheme; esp on d. So how are they magically better becuase they added vjack and hics? Bucs will occupy the cellar.

As for new orleans im calling .500 and that is becuase of Brees. Everyone is underestimating how much an interm coaching staff will hurt them. Plus their leaders on D are suspended. All the talent in the world doesnt mean poo without coaches putting them in the right place.

Our real challenge is atl, but i have a hunch we will have their number this year....or at least split.

This is with my homer glasses off

#17 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

He seems to overlook how competitive our games were (Kalil tried to point that out to him). But Kalil didn't put much effort into it.....think he knew it wasn't worth it.

#18 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

HUDDLER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

Myth: "Experts" Can Predict What Is Going To Happen During A Football Season.

Fact: That Is Why People Like The NFL.

#19 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationWNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

Schein has hated the Panthers since he picked us to win the SB the next year after the loss to NE. He was a big fan for a short while. He is afraid to believe again.

#20 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• LocationAtlanta,GA
Moderators

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

Schein has always been an annoying fug on the radio. This doesnt surprise me at all and honestly I dont give a rats ass either way. The only thing I care about is if the team thinks they are going to be good and proves it on sunday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users