• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#151 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

It is Andre Neblett. And by the way, no one is making you read. Really had very little to do with the rest of the post. I suppose nothing makes you feel better than to point out other people's mistakes.

There are certainly times where I really wish the overall intellectual discourse on this site was better. A large percentage of people seem to only be concerned with attacking other people.

It's unfortunate I guess being a newer franchise that there are only a few websites like this. I certainly like the website but I do hate the fact there is so much of this behavior that goes on all the time.

I might not agree with everything people say on here, but I do not attack anyone personally. It's an anonymous internet fan forum, so I guess it empowers people to take this on. Congratulations

Actually that is why it took me so long to sign up. I wanted to gauge the intellect level of the posters here. The Huddle is much better than most sites. It is outrageously ridiculous how some people comment after Internet articles or random website posts. They do it because they know they can be buttwipes from the safe confines of their home. As I stated the Huddle doesn't seem to have that element, but occasionally some can be a little rude considering we root for the same team.

#152 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

Joe Person@josephperson
Reminder to anyone coming to Spartanburg for Friday practice: It's been changed. Start time is 3:30 p.m.

What a tool lol

thanks for the heads up. Kept my day from being ruined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.