Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Kuechly: Your 2012 Training Camp MVP so far

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Neither have I. With ESPN basically living at the Jets camp as well, not a good look. In fairness though, they can't get their asses out of Sanchez and The Golden Calf of Bristol's asses.

That was a pretty amusing mental image.

Posted

That was a pretty amusing mental image.

Whoops. Too much ass on the mind.

Posted

All indications are that the guy is an absolute phenom in the making.

Glad to be wrong (about something for the first time in like 250 debates) that I didn't want him if that is the case.

Posted

He's made some very nice plays in camp. I can see him making an easy transistion to the NFL game speed. Davis will be backup from now on.

Posted

*starts cooking up crow*

I could make you some Crow fajitas.

Posted

Kuechly is a ball-hawk, no doubt.

Like someone else said, we may have found the solution to our TE problem...

Posted

What is a training camp mvp? Oh yeah, thats the thing that Drew Carter always won.

Posted

Neither have I. With ESPN basically living at the Jets camp as well, not a good look. In fairness though, they can't get their heads out of Sanchez and The Golden Calf of Bristol's asses.

Don't worry, NFLN is just as bad if not worse.

Posted

Lol sick "LB Corp"

And next you can check out how amazing our loaded backfield is! Best trio in the league baby!!!!!!!

/1992

Posted

Regarding Luke's fast start vs Cam's slower start, much of that is due to QB being a much, much, more difficult position. That said, I am really excited about what Luke is doing.

After the draft, I spent some time reviewing some of his BC games. At times, he was covering people 20 to 25 yards downfield, and playing the pass as well as a good safety.

Hopefully, we hit a home run for the 2nd straight year.

Plus in camp/preseason they limited what Newton was doing....played against his strength and made him more of a pocket passer. If they ran the read option in preseason last year....Cam would have been too much for those preseason scrub defenses.....and Cam wouldn't of worked on his pass scenarios as much.

With Luke, it is much harder to run a D and take away his strengths. He gets to do a lot of what he does well

Posted

*starts cooking up crow*

Pass it around the table
1 person likes this

Posted

BUT... BUT.. BUT.... HE CANT BLITZ!!! LOL. LK haters eat your hearts out. Love this kid, hes going to be an all-pro.