• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Football begins in 24 hours.

I refuse to watch the cheaters tomorrow night.

Hope I get my birthday wish.

That the Saints* spontaneously combust? Me too.

Go ahead Brees, get ready. The pain starts tomorrow night and ends when you decide to quit the game. Fug you.

I'm with Chaos on this one. Fug that mole-faced punk.

I lost a lot of respect for Brees over the last 8 months. From running up his stats against us last year in a meaningless game, to his position on the bounty scandal, to his recent back and forth with his commissioner comments.

I am rooting for him setting another record this year...most sacked QB in a single season all time.

Yeah this is on NFL Network so we can't even watch it, can we?? Well, most people I mean...unless you're one of those people with a million channels. I think a bunch of Thursday night games were on NFL Network last season and we could watch a stream of it online, but it was really dumb. For the most part, it was just analysts sitting in the studio talking about the teams and stuff, and occasionally they would switch to the game for a few plays and then go back to the analysts.