Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football begins in 24 hours.

141 posts in this topic

Posted

Pie you b/c I'm happy

Posted

can't believe they let them play in the HOF game and I really can't believe they are allowing Sean Payton to be in attendence

Na Sean Payton is banned from being on the sidelines.

Posted

The Aints*********************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************************

05bagA-articleLarge.jpg

Posted

I'm going to watch this Hall of Fame game the way I've watched every one since 1996......about three plays then click.

Posted

fug you time warner. Should have realized it was on NFL Network. I really want to get Direct TV, just have a hard time justifying the price increase and 2 year contract. If I had every Sunday off or did not live in Charlotte it would be a no brainer.

When I was comparing TWC and directTV a couple weeks ago. Directv had far cheaper prices even over a two year period.

Posted

When I was comparing TWC and directTV a couple weeks ago. Directv had far cheaper prices even over a two year period.

I have HD box on every tv and HD DVR in living room and high speed internet for $68/month with tax.

Best I could haggle Direct TV down to was 46.99/month + tax. Then Time Warner internet is 30/month plus tax as a stand alone.

The Poo they advertise is nowhere close to reality once you add the DVR and more than 1 box.

Posted

Meh, I don't get NFL Network. I don't feel like watching from a shitty link.

link looks really clear to me

Posted

I just ordered the NFL Preseason Live package for $20 and low and behold tonight's game is blacked out in my area. Fug.

Posted

Brees looks as good as ever.

F*ag.

I'm putting a bounty on him.

5 Hershey's Kisses.

Posted

I just ordered the NFL Preseason Live package for $20 and low and behold tonight's game is blacked out in my area. Fug.

Same here lol

Posted

arizona is missing tackles constantly