Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

Poll: SEC CHAMP (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins the SEC Championship

1. Alabama (12 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

2. Arkansas (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Florida (1 votes [3.70%])

Percentage of vote: 3.70%

4. Georgia (1 votes [3.70%])

5. LSU (4 votes [14.81%])

Percentage of vote: 14.81%

6. Voted South Carolina (8 votes [29.63%])

Percentage of vote: 29.63%

7. Tennessee (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. Other (1 votes [3.70%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#196 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,339 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

lol there are so many bandwagon bama fans upset on my facebook page.. the tears of unfathomable sadness.

#197 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

lol there are so many bandwagon bama fans upset on my facebook page.. the tears of unfathomable sadness.

Lucky for them Oregon, K-State, and ND all have some tough games left and Alabams toughest challenge will be a Georgia team which I believe is not as good as their ranking would lead on to believe (Florida will be their only win against a ranked opponent).

#198 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Hooray! Dooley is out at Tennessee. Apparently they've told players that he won't be back next year, but won't tell if he's going to coach both of the last two games. Weird.

#199 Guest_Super_Freak_*

Guest_Super_Freak_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Hooray! Dooley is out at Tennessee. Apparently they've told players that he won't be back next year, but won't tell if he's going to coach both of the last two games. Weird.

Soo who do you want?

Butch Davis...

#200 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

Posted Image

SEC WEST

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Texas A&M: The newcomers in the West will have a rude awakening their first year. One thing that is always consistent with the Aggies is their crowd.

Key Players: RB Christine Michael, WR Ryan Swope, DE Damontre Moore, LB Jonathan Stewart

LMAO... more like a rude awakening for the SEC with last years 5-5 Big 12 team! Also A&M played very good in their 2 losses to both FLorida and LSU which they gave up leads. A lot was due to Johnny football still being inexperienced.

#201 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Soo who do you want?

Butch Davis...

I'm required by UT Fan Law to mention Jon Gruden here as my top choice, though I'm not crazy enough to believe this is likely.
Apparently the boosters are ready to shell out big-time dough this time. My list would look something like this...
Patterson
Petersen
Mullen
Strong
I think worst case senario, we end up with Cutcliffe, and he's a tremendous upgrade over what we've got right now. Guys I don't want include Petrino, Butch Davis, Al Golden. These names keep coming up, and I'm not interested.

#202 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

LMAO... more like a rude awakening for the SEC with last years 5-5 Big 12 team! Also A&M played very good in their 2 losses to both FLorida and LSU which they gave up leads. A lot was due to Johnny football still being inexperienced.

It's easy to say that now. I didn't think they'd finish any higher than 4th in the West.

But yes Manziel is a beast. I am glad UF played them early when he wasn't quite yet peaking.

#203 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

It's easy to say that now. I didn't think they'd finish any higher than 4th in the West.

But yes Manziel is a beast. I am glad UF played them early when he wasn't quite yet peaking.

Very true.... But it just goes to the notion everything in the SEC always think any team from outside could not survive, and that's just not true. So I was just poking fun at that.

But my good friend went to A&M so we watched most of their games this year and knew they had this potential.... the coach is doing a great job because First SEC game against Florida you could see the talent, but through the season they have steadily improved.

#204 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,132 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

http://sports.yahoo....378--ncaaf.html

I don't care if there's absolutely noting here....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#205 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

This really is getting blown way out of proportion. Tyler Bray is a true simpleton. He's not an idiot like "that guy made a dumb pass, he's an idiot." I mean he is like a real-life Navin Johnson.
Also, he doesn't win games, so if that was the requirement for him to get paid, he still wouldn't be breaking any rules.
We just got hit again by NCAA from the Lane Kiffin era, btw. You're a big Kiffin fan, right?

#206 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,132 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

This really is getting blown way out of proportion. Tyler Bray is a true simpleton. He's not an idiot like "that guy made a dumb pass, he's an idiot." I mean he is like a real-life Navin Johnson.
Also, he doesn't win games, so if that was the requirement for him to get paid, he still wouldn't be breaking any rules.
We just got hit again by NCAA from the Lane Kiffin era, btw. You're a big Kiffin fan, right?

I'm a fan of Kiffin's recruiting, I've said countless times he's a terrible x's and o's guy. He will make it through the sanctions because he can keep reloading with five and four star recruits at every position, but the minute sanctions are over USC will break the bank on a HUGE name who is a great recruiter, as well as a great gameday coach unless Kiffin improves significantly in the latter area.....

#207 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,163 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

Well, he can't be making much.

#208 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,163 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Muschamp has lost what little faith I had in him. He is fuging garbage.

#209 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Florida can't have many mistakes and that's what they are doing. Too many penalties.

Florida would win this game with their defense and time of possession. But like Muschamp said, they have little room for error.

#210 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

How was that PI on Roberson? Clearly offensive PI in real time and they had time to think about and still came up with PI on UF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.