Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I watch Panther games without direct tv? (living in Atlanta)

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just moved to Atlanta (in case you missed my moving to ATL thread). I am looking at new TV packages. I have had direct tv in the past, but prefer to have Uverse again.

Does Xbox stream it? Can I stream the games online? Any other ways I can get the games w/out direct tv?

Watching the falcons will not be an option.

Thanks

Posted · Report post

totally agree my dude. i just moved here not to long ago, im going to taco mac's for games.. haven't met any panthers fans in the area. i know you can for ps3 but it's pretty expensive, not sure about xbox

Posted · Report post

NFL Replay

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure about ATL but in CLT I could get most of the Falcons games on like 18.2 antenna tv. That's just a shot in the dark. Wouldn't count on it.

Posted · Report post

Didn't I give you the site that I go to, to watch the games online for free?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Didn't I give you the site that I go to, to watch the games online for free?

Was it the site that some dude points his webcam at his TV using a 56k modem? Lol

No I don't think you did...

Posted · Report post

Don't know how much Sunday Ticket costs, but if you go to a bar every week for 16 games, and you spend $20 every time, that comes to $320. That's more than DirecTV I think, but remember, in exchange for that $20 you're getting some beer and food. If you had bought that beer and food at home and paid for Sunday Ticket, you'd probably spend more. Plus, at the bar, you get to hang out with other football fans and watch multiple games at the same time. It's a no-brainer for me, I live in Raleigh, so I get Panther games at home for free, but I'm still at my local sports bar on Sundays 90% of the time.

Posted · Report post

If you have any family in the Panthers viewing area, you can hook up a Slingbox to their television and watch it on your computer.

Posted · Report post

There's one site I've used a few times when traveling. It's slightly delayed and some weird ads but it does work. I'll have to look and see.

Posted · Report post

Watch it online for free. It's not HD or nothing, but it's free.

Posted · Report post

You can stream NFL Ticket from DirecTV if you have a PS3. I think it costs $200.

Posted · Report post

I have Xbox 360

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments