Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RockyTopVol

NCSU vs. TENNESSEE

147 posts in this topic

35-17 vols

Nine days! I'm pretty stoked to get back into some football. I'm feeling more and more confident about this game as it gets closer. I'm sure that will change completely by kickoff.

Our offense should be pretty stout, and on defense, we're all really excited to see this guy in action. Stories from practice say that he's unbelievably fast for his size. He's known as The Green Mile, in Knoxville.

Dan McCullers (DT)

6'6 365lbs.

tenn.jpg

Is that photoshopped? He doesnt look 6'6", he looks 8'6". Are all the coaches midgets?

Not photoshopped. here's one of him next to some fellow defensive players.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/photos/2012/aug/18/251376/

Da'Rick Rogers had been indefinitely suspended. So much for our three-headed-monster at WR.

What is wrong with kids today?

^Heard it was a failed drug test.

Must've been toking up to relieve the anxiety of having to go up against the Living Legend...

clemson.jpg

Well, I'll be arriving in Atlanta one week from tonight. Hope I don't run into that giant McCullers fugger.

Well, I'll be arriving in Atlanta one week from tonight. Hope I don't run into that giant McCullers fugger.

When in atlanta I suggest wearing a body condom like in Naked Gun

Pretty sure O'Brien just moved a safety over to Justin Hunter's side. I actually have always thought Hunter was better than Rogers, but it's still obviously a huge blow. We have a kid that was the #1 JC receiver last year, but who knows if he'll really pan-out in the SEC. I felt confident about this game yesterday morning. Now I'd call it a coin-flip.