Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

Free Wifi at Stadium Looks Like a Let Down

35 posts in this topic

Sounds like you guys need some practice at really enjoying things.

leave the phone in the car.

I don't think I have ever pulled out my phone at a game. My nutsack? Well that's a different story.

1 person likes this

Sounds like you guys need some practice at really enjoying things.

leave the phone in the car.

I like to take pictures with my phone as well...............

I remember when people went to games, watched the plays, then in the slow moments talked with eachother.

It'll probably be so damn overloaded that speeds will be ass anyway. But, maybe it would at least work. I've never been able to access much via phone over the network at NFL games due to network overload.

it's just like mickey d's & starbucks you can sign on even if you don't have at&t service,

On the bright side, this could finally be the death of "Show me your ViC card!!!1!111)!"

Who gives a rat's azz whether or not WiFi is in the stadium. Last I checked I paid to watch the game......hell I can be on a puter any time....rant over......

"Improving" game day experience with wifi is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. Step away from the internet for a little bit and socialize with real live people for a change. Your fantasy team isn't going to perform differently whether you check it or not.

This is false. I have Sprint and used the stadium wifi for free for Fan Fest.

I remember when people went to games, watched the plays, then in the slow moments talked with eachother.

Old man Zod.

"GET OFF MY LAWN!"

I will glance down at the club level and certainly see Stuffy McStufferson on his laptop checking out winery tour packages. And gay pr0n.

Yay, internetz at the game!!!