Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch Kupchak Is A Gangsta....

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't understand. The Magic have to be getting more back than what's being reported.

Afflalo has 3 years 23 mil and a PO year left on his contract, Harrington has 3 years 22 mil, and Vucevic is not that good. Yeah they're getting 3 first round picks and Moe Harkless but unless they can keep rolling those picks over they're not going to be very good anytime soon.

With all the previously rumored deals, this doesn't make any sense from the Magic's perspective. LA, Philly and Denver are getting great deals here and Orlando is getting 2 bad contracts and a few picks.

Posted

The rumored deals obviously weren't real proposed deals, or Hennigan waited way to long to pull the trigger. My bet is the rookie GM make a rookie mistake. OH and Harrington isn't exactly a bad contract, it's only partially guaranteed after this year....

Posted

SMH, everyone gets better except the Magic lol.

Bobcats>Magic

Posted

Blame their GM, he didn't have to make a deal. Or he could have been halfway sane and got the second best center for the best center....

Posted

What Chris Paul is thinking right now... #WTFDavidStern Why no me get to go play with the Lakers.

Posted

What Chris Paul is thinking right now... #WTFDavidStern Why no me get to go play with the Lakers.

Chris Paul is happy in L.A., though he wouldn't mind being in the other locker room I'm sure...

Posted

Well, we all know Kobe is going to catch up to Mike now lol.

Posted

Well, we all know Kobe is going to catch up to Mike now lol.

Que KT saying they still aren't good enough to beat the Thunder, let alone the Heat....

Posted

KT aka Nestle Snipes?

Well obviously.

Posted

Only person I'm happy for is Antawn Jamison, he just got himself his ring.

Posted

2013 Champs.

Sorry LBJ....