Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DHoward to Lakers Finalized! Four team deal

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey KT.....Joel Anthony is going to be taken to school next June....

Dwight-Howardx-inset-community.jpg

23237688.jpg

Oh they did you Gangsta....

Posted · Report post

Hate hate hate. Yet KT prances around here in his Heat jersey and Bobcats hat proclaiming persecution.

You prance around in a Kelly Tripucka jersey and trucker hat with confederate flag screaming F The Bobcats I wanna pork my cousin. Get off Kobe and the Lakers nuts please.

Posted · Report post

Hey KT.....Joel Anthony is going to be taken to school next June....

Dwight-Howardx-inset-community.jpg

You'll be throwing him and the other guys under the bus as "not helping Kobe" loooooooong before the Finals start son. LOL. Heat will repeat.

tumblr_m8j1qfimI01qha5dpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8j1qfimI01qha5dpo2_500.jpg

Posted · Report post

So glad this is over with. Howard was such a b**** about this.

Always been a fan of Kobe and Nash so I will be pulling for LA to win it all next year.

Posted · Report post

Freshlete!!!!

Where you been man?

I was telling a friend yesterday, a lot of Kobe fans I hadnt heard from in weeks have been popping up the past day or so. ;)

Posted · Report post

Yeah I took a hiatus. I was busy with summer school.

Not really a Lakers fan per se just like Kobe and Nash.

Posted · Report post

I'm not a Lakers fan either but I want to see Nash get a ring. I just wish he could have done it with Dirk in Dallas.

Posted · Report post

You prance around in a Kelly Tripucka jersey and trucker hat with confederate flag screaming F The Bobcats I wanna pork my cousin. Get off Kobe and the Lakers nuts please.

Where do you come up with these stereotypes lol. You are so misinformed, it is astounding.

Now go ahead back to curling up with your lifesize Lebron James cardboard cutout, and leave the discussions to people with actual intelligence and rational thoughts.

Posted · Report post

TheRed you havent made 2 posts about NBA basketball this year that havent had to do with Hornets rebrands that wont happen or me. You have no NBA knowledge and contribute 0 to this forum outside of personal attacks. Basketball intelligence is not your forte.

Posted · Report post

These will be two EASY ASS championships. No way in hell LBJ could take out Kobe fuging Bryant in the finals.

Kobe is old - 2nd highest in PPG

Nash is old - leads NBA in assists

Have fun coming in the paint against us LBJ. 1st you gotta get past Metta, then you'll get slammed by Dwight.

f4417b3f.jpg

Miami will not come close to challenging us. OKC is more of a threat, but not to worried. We got a dude off the bench who averaged 17PPG last year LMFAO.

Kobe goes out w/ 7 rings.... & the GOAT. LBJ got lucky D-Rose got hurt this year... Now he'll have to wait a couple more years.

376261_409690385754659_1951675789_n.jpg

Az6icf4CYAAQhx6.jpg

This King dude gotta be killin' himself that he has to see Kobe back on top again.

Posted · Report post

Not a fan of these dream teams at all. Didn't like when Miami or Boston did it, and don't like that LA is copying the trend. Many of the Laker fans I know were clowning the idea of a "dream team", now it's all cool since they're doing it. Kobe needs the help I guess, smh...

Posted · Report post

Not a fan of these dream teams at all. Didn't like when Miami or Boston did it, and don't like that LA is copying the trend. Many of the Laker fans I know were clowning the idea of a "dream team", now it's all cool since they're doing it. Kobe needs the help I guess, smh...

At least Kobe recruited players & brought them in. He didn't go chasing a ring desperately like LeBron did. That's why legends will always respect Mr. Bryant over Mr. James.