Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dilated_chakra

Homemade illuminating panther logo sign for my house window

56 posts in this topic

New member here. I gotta see this guy's sign, but it says I don't have permission to view attachements. What do I have to do to get permission? Make a gif?

The blue doesnt show true with my camera

post-7027-0-65973500-1344689506_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

this is from way far away. Across the street in the neighbors yard

post-7027-0-33188500-1344689567_thumb.jp

I was in Wilmington last Sunday to meet my son for his birthday and met a panther fan at some barbeque buffet place on oleander (can't remember the name of it). I had on a panther blue shirt and some guy commented on it. We talked for a few and he was telling me he played football for 14 years. It wasn't one of you by chance was it?

I was in Wilmington last Sunday to meet my son for his birthday and met a panther fan at some barbeque buffet place on oleander (can't remember the name of it). I had on a panther blue shirt and some guy commented on it. We talked for a few and he was telling me he played football for 14 years. It wasn't one of you by chance was it?

BBQ Buffet? you sure it wasnt Otah?

LOL. Nah, it was a white dude. The place was called Casey's bbq buffet. Not much to look at from the outside but really great food and really good service.

guys I am going super high quality with another one and its going on the center of the spare tire that is mounted to the back of my jeep rear door. I will run another light off of the break light so that it lights up when my brake lights light up. I just hope the cops dont have beef with the blue. I will probably get pulled by some chode bag bandwagon steelers pig or something but he can eat big fat D

Nice work don't think I could talk the wife into having that on the front window maybe the panther bonus room

Dude no crap I woukd give u 100 backs up front if u made a high quality one like that for me. That's awesome.

Nice work don't think I could talk the wife into having that on the front window maybe the panther bonus room

it only goes up on game nights or sunday and monday nights , thursday nights when there are games and I mean any games. If football is on .....so is my sign. I open the window, close it down so its a snug fit in place and on the sides there is about a 2 inch gap on each side so I seal it with white ducktape......ducktape baby.........air, water, food, P&ssy, ducktape

Dude no crap I woukd give u 100 backs up front if u made a high quality one like that for me. That's awesome.

you want it for the window? measure your window size I will make one.....who else wants one? I will do for $100 all day long and it will be high quality. give me a week to do a legit real deal one. The one I have cant look any better.....its just made of cardboard and trapper keeper LOL but still , it cant look anybetter I swear

My mom got me this one years ago. It's glass and lights up. Not as cool as yours but still nice.

D9CD432D-E5C8-409C-9AFC-DFAA16EFA34C-4198-0000052D83829AA5.jpg