Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dilated_chakra

Homemade illuminating panther logo sign for my house window

56 posts in this topic

hahaha 881 wine cellar circle....its up tonight and will be beaming tomorrow night. jesus christ I have been waiting forever for football!

Nice house.

Damn, that light is awesome dude. I would pay a good $50-$100 for one of those.

Dilated...did you catch this?

Capitalism son, get to it. You got skilz.

Dilated...did you catch this?

Capitalism son, get to it. You got skilz.

if he was serious I would do for 95 all day long but wood and much better quality than cardboard. I could do any sports team college, pro, whatever.

if he was serious I would do for 95 all day long but wood and much better quality than cardboard. I could do any sports team college, pro, whatever.

Have you posted a picture of it lit up from your driveway? It seems like somebody said, "Nice house" but I didn't see anything. I would like to see it lit up in the window.

You may be on to something but.................there are things like trademarks, unauthorized use and such.

Hell, I would buy one. Seems like others would too but, if you made one for any other team, me and SCP would have to break your hands.

;)

Was it you that started a stencil thread not so long ago? If so I understand why you wanted that stencil. Great work.

New member here. I gotta see this guy's sign, but it says I don't have permission to view attachements. What do I have to do to get permission? Make a gif?

The blue doesnt show true with my camera

post-7027-0-65973500-1344689506_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

this is from way far away. Across the street in the neighbors yard

post-7027-0-33188500-1344689567_thumb.jp

I was in Wilmington last Sunday to meet my son for his birthday and met a panther fan at some barbeque buffet place on oleander (can't remember the name of it). I had on a panther blue shirt and some guy commented on it. We talked for a few and he was telling me he played football for 14 years. It wasn't one of you by chance was it?