Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Kuechly Thread

61 posts in this topic

Posted

4 tackles and FF in 6 mins. Damn, what would have been his stats if he played the whole game or at least the first half?!!

Posted

29 tackles, 7 ffs, 2 ints, 4 sacks

1 person likes this

Posted

The point still stands that the d-line and secondary are absolute garbage. I doubt anyone seriously thought he was bad, just that we have bigger needs than LB.

Well, We just paid Stewart today.....as Cam lead the starters in rushing without much effort.

At least Luke was a defensive move. it helps more than some of the other moves

Posted

Beasting!!! I'm about to replay and watch luke in slow-mo! I love this kid!!

Posted

The point still stands that the d-line and secondary are absolute garbage. I doubt anyone seriously thought he was bad, just that we have bigger needs than LB.

So... we draft somebody on d-line or secondary, that's only one player

Blame the 2 guys thats still here for us having more than one need on defense

Posted

Kuechly's mom should get an HGTV show

Posted

i wish kueckly would fk clausen and edwards sot that at least they would have a chance to have some good football genes... dude is the deal..

Posted

I was against drafting Luke. Not for the fact he couldnt play,but for the fact we still can't stop the run. Also the pass rush still looks awful.

I guess the pass rushing class will verify whether drafting a DE/DT in the 1st was a valid option over "Keekly"...

Posted

i wish kueckly would fk clausen and edwards sot that at least they would have a chance to have some good football genes... dude is the deal..

What

3 people like this

Posted

Sense of humor, you do not have.

sense of humor? reading comprehension you do not have....

1 person likes this

Posted

Luke Kuechly Homer from the start, guys like Rayzor and Panthro trashed me but obviously I should be an NFL exec...

You're welcome

i changed my mind a few weeks later.

hope those moments make you feel special though.

and oh yeah....

MM_Stack_Sidecookie.png

Posted

Fwiw, I thought the defensive line play, at least regarding the starters, wasn't half bad. We had a nice goal line stand, against one of the better offenses from last year (when their qb is healthy). I think we will be better defensively this year, if we can cut down on the injuries. Not great perhaps, but definitely better.