• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Anyone played beta? I've heard great things about it, but because of time have been unable to try it out.

I've been waiting for a worthy MMO to play and have only been let down with Rift,SWTOR, etc. I'm 50/50 about buying it.

Edit: whoops didn't see the other thread.

#2 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

http://www.carolinah...6-guild-wars-2/

I've played in all the stress tests and weekend events and I would say it is beyond worth it for me. I've played MMO's for over 10 years on and off and this has been the only one that I can see myself only seriously playing for quite awhile.

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,958 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

I'm in agreement with Sword on this.

This game is such a departure from traditional MMOs, I am so happy. It has time sinks, but they function so differently, because the game has taken a very horizontal approach to progression instead of vertical. Unlike Rift and SWTOR, this game really is revolutionary and it is not a WoW clone or whatever at all.

What do you prefer? PvP? PvE? Do you have specific questions?

#4 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,636 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

Well worth it imo. I only got into the last beta so didn't get a ton of time with the game, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Classes seem scaled really well, and the things that were awful from GW seem to be gone. I would definitely try it out if I were you....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.