Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Is this Josh Norman with all the INTS in Camp Today?

103 posts in this topic

Posted

OMGZ, he did good in PRACTICE? MVP, bitches.

Should he suck in practice instead? Only way he wins the #2 spot is to show what he's capable of, and that includes practice. Or we could just continue on with Cap as the #2?

2 people like this

Posted

Lake Norman baby.

Posted

Lake Norman baby.

AWWWWHHH THATS SWEET

Posted

At Coastal Carolina, Norman had 13 interceptions, four forced fumbles and four blocked kicks. That's his game, he says. Like Woodson, he's around the ball. “I’m a turnover machine," he said. "I create turnovers." He doesn't necessarily see it as a technical thing. Norman says his knack for turnovers is rooted in a simple love for the game. He has slept with a football in bed each night since he was a kid. If it's in bed with him, it might as well be in his hands on the football field. “It’s like my wife," Norman said. "A friend of mine stayed over one time and was like ‘You really have a football in there? ‘I have never seen anything like that.’ And I said, ‘Trust me. You don’t come before it.’" - Tyler Dunne, The Journal Sentinel

http://www.nfldrafts...=2012&genpos=CB

Damn.. lol

1 person likes this

Posted

OMGZ, he did good in PRACTICE? MVP, bitches.

*everyone is optimistic about something*

Brooklyn Bully: *pops knuckles* "Time to be different!"

3 people like this

Posted

if this was five years ago, smitty would definitely have hit him by now. I don't think he's taking him seriously though since he's reportedly burnt him at will during several practices. I doubt most of the offense is taking him seriously. didn't sound like Olsen was

Posted

My biggest question is which quarterback he picked off five times.

1 person likes this

Posted

My biggest question is which quarterback he picked off five times.

1 was from Anderson and the rest were from Armanti.

Posted

norman still talking trash...

Joe Person@josephperson

Jimmy Clausen talks as good as he plays. Asked about his 4 INTs, Clausen said: "You missed 1. I had 5." ... We'll have to look at the film.

Fixed: :)

Posted

if this was five years ago, smitty would definitely have hit him by now. I don't think he's taking him seriously though since he's reportedly burnt him at will during several practices. I doubt most of the offense is taking him seriously. didn't sound like Olsen was

Smitty has burnt him, but I wouldn't say at will. Norman has played fairly well against Smitty and others, to date. That speaks volumes, for a rook.

Posted

He is a corner that we drafted this year and has been talked highly of so far this offseason.

How could anyone possibly have missed his name?

1 person likes this

Posted

The cornerback gets greedy. Norman says he tries to take Darrelle Revis' "lockdown" ability, Bob Sanders' "ferociousness," Charles Woodson's "savviness" and mixes in a little Champ Bailey on top. “I’d take all those guys, roll them into one and that’d be someone like me," Norman said. This small-school prospect does not lack confidence.

http://www.nfldrafts...=2012&genpos=CB

from his draft profile.... love it, , lets hope he can back it up on the field

There, now I don't have to squint soo much..

1 person likes this