Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA Today article on Cam "Candid Cam"

20 posts in this topic

Posted

For him to have sought out advice from vets like Smith and Lewis shows how mature he really is. Most kids his age don't want to hear what older guys that have "been around" have to say and insist upon learning it for themselves... usually the hard way.

Posted

well, no that it matters, but Ray Lewis reached out to Newton. Hope Newton took all his advice to heart.

Posted

Not to derail, but I was impressed with Luke going to Gross for tips about how to attack offensive linemen on a blitz.

Posted

All yall that loathe ol' Marty better get used to seeing him for a while. The Cam selection alone bought him at least another 5 years.

Posted

Not to derail, but I was impressed with Luke going to Gross for tips about how to attack offensive linemen on a blitz.

Agreed. Smart move by a smart kid.

Posted

All yall that loathe ol' Marty better get used to seeing him for a while. The Cam selection alone bought him at least another 5 years.

eh, Hurney picked his QB - Clausen

Rivera picked his - Cam

Posted

that's true, but the counter to that is now he has to make sure that he puts together a team that is going to be competitive and will help keep cam happy.

Posted

I have a love/hate relationship with MH so I hear what yall are saying. His first rounds picks have been spot on, but the rest of his drafts choices are filled with too many reaches and idiotic trades. I do think he manages the cap well and can make good business decisions. I agree though that he shouldn't be given too much credit for taking Cam because when it comes down to it, he had to.

1 person likes this