Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Albert Haynesworth worth a look?

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

With "character" guys like Moss and T.O. finding work again, is a once dominant 31 y.o. DT not work at least a look?

Posted · Report post

we need somebody cause what we have now aint going to cut it

Posted · Report post

1236682025_slow_motion_slap.gif
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

NOOOOOOO!!! I watched him when he played for the Redskins. He would be out several games at a time. He would finally play and he would only be in the game half the game until he was rolling around on the ground hurt. His contract was the largest ever for a defensive player and it was a total waste of money. I think once the number of tackles was divided into the contract, it cost the Redskins something like $400,000 a tackle.

Posted · Report post

In a word: NO

Posted · Report post

No way. He is lazy and doesn't give a crap. Plus he would want more then a million a year. He ain't worth the headache. No thank you. Unless he is willing to take vet min. and he is real good shape and ready to go right away. They is might be possible.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

With "character" guys like Moss and T.O. finding work again, is a once dominant 31 y.o. DT not work at least a look?

They all have different issues. TO is the only one who doesn't have work ethic issues, heart issues, or conditioning issues. Wouldn't touch Haynesworth.

Posted · Report post

Seriously?

Posted · Report post

From what I've see of Haynesworth over the last few seasons, he isn't an upgrade.

Posted · Report post

1268914902_winter-car-crash.gif

Posted · Report post

2nhf4no.gif
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

He was good at one point, but the dude sucks now. Plus he seems like a crappy teammate. I don't see any reason anybody would give him a chance. I'd be open to a guy like tommie harris or somebody else that at least plays well when healthy.

1 person likes this