Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton Gatorade Bottle **Limited Edition**

103 posts in this topic

Posted

Still looking for some help finding these in the RDU area. Can anyone help? It seems the place that was supposed to carry them the most (Harris Teeter) hasn't been producing results, at least not for me anyway. I've been to more than 5 and have yet to see one bottle!

Posted

Still looking for some help finding these in the RDU area. Can anyone help? It seems the place that was supposed to carry them the most (Harris Teeter) hasn't been producing results, at least not for me anyway. I've been to more than 5 and have yet to see one bottle!

I can't get them in Gastonia (15 miles from CLT). It's just gonna take time.

Posted

Just found out yesterday that I have been outbid on the local store's Cam standie. Two guys other than me got involved and the going price now is $150.

Damn.

Posted

BP stations. Bought 2 in Cary last weekend.

Posted

BP stations. Bought 2 in Cary last weekend.

Could you be a little more specific than a BP in Cary? Street? Surrounding shops/retailers? Thanks!

Posted

About the cam newton stand up, I've been promised another one. Barter for tickets?

Posted

My dad checked a BP for me like a week ago and didn't see any. Should I try again?

Posted

Found some last night at a BP in Henderson, NC. Not sure if anyone here knows/lives in the area. There were a good number left, but no Cam stand up to be found.

Posted

Just found out yesterday that I have been outbid on the local store's Cam standie. Two guys other than me got involved and the going price now is $150.

Damn.

Which store? I can't find them anywhere!!

Posted

My local store is letting me get it for 20 bucks!!! :-) They had one case of Gatorade and one case of Pepsi's. Yes I bought them both.

Posted

Polkville Community Mart on 226 has a standie, that's where the bidding is up to over $150. The lady that owns Hometown Market said I could "have" theirs, guess what?

They didn't get one.

Posted

Polkville Community Mart on 226 has a standie, that's where the bidding is up to over $150. The lady that owns Hometown Market said I could "have" theirs, guess what?

They didn't get one.

Do they have the drinks?