• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#61 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

Bought one of these at the gas station on my way to work out yesterday. Pretty awesome bottle. Flavor isn't great though, the purple Gatorade is still the best, with the orange a close second.

#62 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

They have yet to make it to Shelby unless any of you are holding out. I have looked everywhere.

#63 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,391 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

Anyone has one. I cnt fu(king damn find one

#64 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,095 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

The Pepsi bottles and the Cammy Cam Gatorade are now officially in Shelby, Kings Mountain and Cherryville.

#65 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

The Pepsi bottles and the Cammy Cam Gatorade are now officially in Shelby, Kings Mountain and Cherryville.

Where????

#66 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,095 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

I saw the Pepsi truck outside of the <***********> (I can't say exactly where, you'll see why in a minute) Food Lion at lunch today and found the driver dropping off his stock. Asked him where the Cam Newton's were and he kind of smiled and said they are out in the local stores but they have to go through their old stock first before they could put them out. Then I asked him about the Panthers Pepsi's, he responded the same way.
I then asked him about the cardboard standies of Cam. He said that his entire distribution center got two. TWO!! He said that both of them were in the plant manager's office and would probably never see the light of day (bummer considering I offered my local gas station owner $50 for his if he got one).
I said, "Well, damn, " and tried to walk off and that's when he told me to come outside to his truck.
He GAVE me one of each!
Then my wife, not knowing I already had one bought me three in Polkville on 226.
They are out there, just gotta wait until the older stock gets consumed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#67 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,798 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

Posted Image

lucky bastard

#68 t48

t48

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

If someone in Raleigh find a location please advise!!!

#69 Raleighcat83

Raleighcat83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

I got the Cam Gatorade at the Citgo at Blue Ridge and Trinity Roads, near the fairgrounds.

#70 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,046 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

I saw the Pepsi truck outside of the <***********> (I can't say exactly where, you'll see why in a minute) Food Lion at lunch today and found the driver dropping off his stock. Asked him where the Cam Newton's were and he kind of smiled and said they are out in the local stores but they have to go through their old stock first before they could put them out. Then I asked him about the Panthers Pepsi's, he responded the same way.
I then asked him about the cardboard standies of Cam. He said that his entire distribution center got two. TWO!! He said that both of them were in the plant manager's office and would probably never see the light of day (bummer considering I offered my local gas station owner $50 for his if he got one).
I said, "Well, damn, " and tried to walk off and that's when he told me to come outside to his truck.
He GAVE me one of each!
Then my wife, not knowing I already had one bought me three in Polkville on 226.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I live all the way in CT so I will never be able to get one. Do you think if I pay pal'd you I could have one?

#71 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,095 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

I live all the way in CT so I will never be able to get one. Do you think if I pay pal'd you I could have one?

Why you gotta even ask bra?

I am inebriated at the moment (big surprise at this hour), so conversing with me tomorrow may yield much greater results but whatever the bottle cost and shipping costs to ESPN-land and it is yours. Don't expect any coherent responses until the AM when I am at work.
I would be proud to send you one SBVG.
If these become common I would be glad to become the hometown distributor of both items.

#72 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 6,046 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

Why you gotta even ask bra?

I am inebriated at the moment (big surprise at this hour), so conversing with me tomorrow may yield much greater results but whatever the bottle cost and shipping costs to ESPN-land and it is yours. Don't expect any coherent responses until the AM when I am at work.
I would be proud to send you one SBVG.
If these become common I would be glad to become the hometown distributor of both items.

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it!

#73 t48

t48

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

I got the Cam Gatorade at the Citgo at Blue Ridge and Trinity Roads, near the fairgrounds.

On my way. Thanks Bro!!!

#74 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,426 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:53 AM

He GAVE me one of each!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#75 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

OK, now try and brew one of the Gatorades in your Kerig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.