Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tannehill starting for Dolphins tonight

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rookies first start in Cam's stadium, with me watching in person, I am jizz-tastically excited right now!!! This is his audition for week 1. Hope to see a great game. How about a barn burner between the two teams eh?!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like Tannehill, he has had similar treatment that Cam received (Cant play/bust/etc) and most of it unfairly.

I will be rooting for him, so long as it helps the Panthers that is. :)

Posted · Report post

If the Panthers defense can't show vs a rookie QB and THOSE receivers.....

Meltdown
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Good opportunity for the defense to shine and give everyone false hope that we'll be a top ten D.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SevenUP' timestamp='1345212589' post='1862105']

Meltdown
[/quote]

I agree actually. Your defense sees a rolling qb, scrambling qb every day in practice. It will be a good test for Carolina to stay desciplined, keep to your assignments, Tannehill runs about a 4.5-4.6 40, former WR, he throws fantastic on the run, we have a lot of rolling pockets off playaction for him.

Will be a good test for Tannehill on the road, hope he shuts the door on the qb competition and makes it his. Because my guess is Moore has a good game against the 2's and his former team.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SevenUP' timestamp='1345212589' post='1862105']

Meltdown
[/quote]this would be the time i start worrying. until then i'm just staying hopeful and clinching my armrests.

Posted · Report post

wish i could see the game tonite, really want to see him vs our defense. hopefully i can catch it tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

Historically there is nothing better than playing against the Panthers to boost a young qb's confidence.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Norman finna make him look silly

Posted · Report post

[quote name='csx' timestamp='1345213859' post='1862145']
Historically there is nothing better than playing against the Panthers to boost a young qb's confidence.
[/quote]

Man we have made some scrubs look like HoFers over the years.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1345214237' post='1862154']
[/quote]
Yeah now this is true. I miss the 2003 defense :(

Posted · Report post

This site would literally implode if Tannenhill destroys our defense.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro' timestamp='1345214458' post='1862158']
[/quote]
well I'm preparing for the site to literally explode, after last week... and I'm guessing Beason nor Davis are playing again right?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro' timestamp='1345214458' post='1862158']
[/quote]

8th overall pick that excells in "sandlot style" game play, which always is the case in preseason games.......he may look good. I'd hope the panther faithful would realize that and not off themselves....
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

FYI... NFL network will be showing the game at 11 pm central time. They are doing the "Live look ins" during actual game time. I will be avoiding the huddle from actual game time until probably 1 am. I want to see it for myself

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SCP' timestamp='1345214237' post='1862154']

[/quote]

Yep. Romo comes to mind.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Phinisher' timestamp='1345214908' post='1862167']

8th overall pick that excells in "sandlot style" game play, which always is the case in preseason games.......he may look good. I'd hope the panther faithful would realize that and not off themselves....
[/quote]

It's far more likely that Huddlers will be leaping from their windows stock broker style.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It is a lose lose situation for our defense. If our defense dominates him then everyone will say he is a rookie going against a NFL defense so the defense will not receive the credit it deserves. If he makes our defense look bad then yes the huddle will implode.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Time to practice some blitz packages...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dpanther69' timestamp='1345215312' post='1862177']
It is a lose lose situation for our defense. If our defense dominates him then everyone will say he is a rookie going against a NFL defense so the defense will not receive the credit it deserves. If he makes our defense look bad then yes the huddle will implode.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what people say, it only matters that they play well. There is "lose situation" if the defense dominates.

Posted · Report post

Tannehill is a scrub who only gets publicity because his wife is a knockout. If he shreds our secondary tonight man they better do something quick

Posted · Report post

You guys do realize this has the potential to be the triple whammy from huddle negative nancys, right?

Tannehill comes in and looks good against our starters = "Oh noes, our defense sux"
Tannehill comes in and looks bad against our starters = "Our defense still sux, Tannehill is a rookie"
Moore comes in against our 2nd team and dominates = "Should've kept Moore and drafted Dareus/Peterson"

We could be looking at a meltdown mode on the huddle unmatched since the Philly debacle in week 1 of 2009.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1345218714' post='1862222']
Tannehill is a scrub who only gets publicity because his wife is a knockout. If he shreds our secondary tonight man they better do something quick
[/quote]

lol

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigdog10' timestamp='1345218812' post='1862226']
You guys do realize this has the potential to be the triple whammy from huddle negative nancys, right?

Tannehill comes in and looks good against our starters = "Oh noes, our defense sux"
Tannehill comes in and looks bad against our starters = "Our defense still sux, Tannehill is a rookie"
Moore comes in against our 2nd team and dominates = "Should've kept Moore and drafted Dareus/Peterson"

We could be looking at a meltdown mode on the huddle unmatched since the Philly debacle in week 1 of 2009.
[/quote]

So true.

Posted · Report post

She's from High Point