• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46 BEASTfromdaEAST

BEASTfromdaEAST

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

No matter how many kickoffs Mare kicks out of the endzone you still have to go with the guy who seems to gives you gauranteed points in Medlock.

The way our team is now built our Defense has to be in a "bend but dont break" mentality which makes us such a deadlier team. I will give teams 3 all day against us because the likely hood of our Offense driving down the field matching 3 with Medlock or even scoring a TD is greatly in our favor.

Should be interesting I am pulling for Medlock, he's hungry, got a hell of a leg and seems very reliable. It would be the smart decision and I will loose the little bit of respect I have for Hurney if he keeps Mares old, non-dependant, overpaid bitch ass over the cheaper, younger and better kicker MEDLOCK

#47 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

i hope medlock makes the team. the guy is young, he'd be a lot cheaper, he hasn't given us doubt like mare. sure mare is a great touchback kick off man, but who says medlock can't learn. mare is on his way out of the league simply due to age.

fact is our team is weak vs people who dare to return vs us, but we shouldnt be picking our kicker based on this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.