Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SauceBoss

I've got madden already, got any questions?

146 posts in this topic

Catz str8 hi-jacked Feldman's thread

Will there be an option for me to turn off firing of a coach so I can keep playing as the same team throughout the coaches' career?

Usually you have to resign the coach when his contract is up.

I just got Madden 20 to review! I've got good news and bad news! The good news is Cam is still around on Madden 20. The bad news is that John Fox is OC.

Oh... and is anyone else totally not buying that TCF and SetFreexX are two different posters?

I just got Madden 20 to review! I've got good news and bad news! The good news is Cam is still around on Madden 20. The bad news is that John Fox is OC.

Oh... and is anyone else totally not buying that TCF and SetFreexX are two different posters?

A mod could very easily disprove this theory. I don't have an alt

And a mod could very easily confirm that I am posting from a different IP right now. Whoopee

So anyways, the guy that allegedly has Madden never showed back up tonight after he said he was... Hasn't answered a single question that can't be found on open source... But yet everyone was giving me a hard time for calling BS on the guy.

Huddle prolems

Why be a dick about it though? If he's bullshitting (personally I don't think he is), who gives a poo?

Why be a dick about it though? If he's bullshitting (personally I don't think he is), who gives a poo?

The guy with 29 posts (and counting) in this thread...