Photo
- - - - -

NFL Films - Carolina Panthers Yearbook 2011 (YouTube)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,407 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

The way our offense finished up the season last year was incredible. They should be even better coming out of the gates this season. I don't know if there are any defenses that will be able to stop us from putting up huge numbers.

Personally I hope that the Panthers Defense stops other from putting up huge numbers. just in case. ;)

But, I can't wait for the season to start!! OMG!!!

#32 gamecocks722

gamecocks722

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLost in the Mountains

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:00 AM

Goosebumps....Cam has turned it all around and I cant wait for the season to start!

#33 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Bump. How is this not pinned?

#34 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

I don't see how people point at the second half of cam's season and think he played poorly. People are quick to point out his interceptions as a flaw, but when he cuts them down and becomes more efficient all the sudden "defenses figured him out less yards blahaahhaha".

This offense may not be as statistically dominant this coming season, but I think it's going to be damn near unstoppable. With Cam working on his check down game and chud knowing how to make the most of our running personnel we are going to be breaking off chunks of YAC and big run plays. Cam's incredible deep ball is going to make appearances, but it's not going to be forced like it was sometimes last year.

As long as Kuechly is as good as he looks (Beason/Davis are just gravy at this point) and Norman can just prevent abuse from taller number 2 receivers the defense should be just good enough to put those close games in our favor. Even with poor DT play and lack of a consistent pass rush (also usually the DTs fault on our team) what really killed us were tight ends and runs to the outside. Kuechly Beason or Davis being on the field would have stopped a very large amount of those misdirection runs.

#35 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for posting the vid!

#36 Galvatron

Galvatron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

Just realized that all those balls he is giving out to kids after scores; that's how you build a rabid, passionate fan base. They're the next generation!
:cam:

#37 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

Just realized that all those balls he is giving out to kids after scores; that's how you build a rabid, passionate fan base. They're the next generation!
:cam:

All part of Jerry's plan.

#38 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

Life is good.

#39 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

One day we won't be posting another yearbook, but our own episode of America's Game.

#40 panthernation23

panthernation23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

i loved shockey since he was drafted by the gaints, he was awesome back then. Even last year you could see the guy still just has great routes and positioning. I think he had a broken leg or some kind of injury going into the SB with the Saints* and the dude still scored a TD. Not sure why we let him go.

Also the dude is a magnet for Superbowls, the guy has been on 2 different teams that won it all, if anything keep his ass around as a lucky charm.

#41 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

i loved shockey since he was drafted by the gaints, he was awesome back then. Even last year you could see the guy still just has great routes and positioning. I think he had a broken leg or some kind of injury going into the SB with the Saints**** and the dude still scored a TD. Not sure why we let him go.

Also the dude is a magnet for Superbowls, the guy has been on 2 different teams that won it all, if anything keep his ass around as a lucky charm.

We only signed him to a one-year deal. We didn't let him go. He isn't on a team right now, so I doubt he's accepting any team's offers. I'm pretty sure we threw an offer his way.

#42 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,429 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

We only signed him to a one-year deal. We didn't let him go. He isn't on a team right now, so I doubt he's accepting any team's offers. I'm pretty sure we threw an offer his way.

i think i remember seeing somewhere that we did and it's sitting on the table. if he wants to play i'm sure he'll sign it and we'll be better for it. it's not that we need him, but he makes us better.

#43 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

OMG I am so excited!

bump

#44 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts
  • Location910

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

Thanks man. I've been dying to see that. The one time they did show it, my Dvr f'd up and didn't record.

May the purest of virgins be placed at your door step.

#45 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,701 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Bumpage to keep this on the front page!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com