46 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:58 AM

AE...

his threads are usually worth 10k views in app fans alone.

#32 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,316 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:33 AM

Medlock is probably the only one I'm afraid to lose because that means we will have to deal with Mare's bs another year.

#33 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,577 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:53 AM

as much as i might prefer some to stay over others, i'm not worried about the roster mainly because i trust this coaching staff with personnel decisions more than that last one.

with fox you knew that regardless of talent he was going to go with the guys he was used to. loyalty reigned supreme.

those days are gone now. i believe that rivera is going to have the best 53 players on that roster possible.

Competetion and talent...Fox got more than a ton of free passes, even from me, bc of his Super Bowl run. Fox was so backwards in his refusal to use Tight Ends, HB Screens.

#34 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,962 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

Competetion and talent...Fox got more than a ton of free passes, even from me, bc of his Super Bowl run. Fox was so backwards in his refusal to use Tight Ends, HB Screens.

Posted Image

#35 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,195 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:21 AM

At first glance when speaking of a sub 500 team, I would say nobody.

But, as you dig deeper, maybe missing a homerun on one of our WR's which all seem to be rising a bit.

#36 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,570 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

david gettis is the only guy i can think of. he's never played a snap for the new staff and lafell/murphy/pilares are looking good. hoping medlock wins job but i won't be heartbroken i guess... not worried about hogan being dropped at all.

i kinda wanna keep senn. he sucks in coverage, w/e, he still has a nose for the ball and making a big play at the right time. also, special teams. i don't think we have the room for him though if we want to keep phillips, onatolu, j williams, and the big 4...

I think Senn leads all lbs with tackles

#37 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

What is the deal with the love for this guy? He did nothing in college. he has done nothing in camp/preseason. We don't need guys on the roster just because their daddies were good football players.

Can't use the fact he has done nothing in preseason against him.....Jerry Rice in his prime could not do anything with Jimmy

#38 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,911 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

serious answer: any one of our incredibly promising WRs

This... I'm afraid a good WR is going to fall victim to the #'s game.

#39 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:09 AM

AE, gettis and tutu are goners....best we can hope for out of gettis is maybe IR.......again

#40 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:09 AM

Im afraid of losing Thomas Keiser. The guy can play.. he is a little undersized for a DE, but he is a heady player and always seems to be in the right spot. Right now he is listed as our 4th LDE on the official depth chart.

I think he is better than Norwood. I don't see us keeping 6 DEs. So who goes? It could be 2 guys in the bottom 3 of this list..

Charles Johnson
Greg Hardy
Alexander
Applewhite
Norwood
Keiser

#41 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:30 AM

Im afraid of losing Thomas Keiser. The guy can play.. he is a little undersized for a DE, but he is a heady player and always seems to be in the right spot. Right now he is listed as our 4th LDE on the official depth chart.

I think he is better than Norwood. I don't see us keeping 6 DEs. So who goes? It could be 2 guys in the bottom 3 of this list..

Charles Johnson
Greg Hardy
Alexander
Applewhite
Norwood
Keiser

I think Kieser is safe. He makes too many plays when given a chance.....and not just preseason. He makes it over Norwood. We carry at least 5....

#42 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,809 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

For me there is not a player that I think might not make it that concerns me.

#43 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

I think Kieser is safe. He makes too many plays when given a chance.....and not just preseason. He makes it over Norwood. We carry at least 5....

this. no way they cut Kieser considering he is a young pass rusher. can play OLB and DE.

#44 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:24 AM

Gettis isn't taking up a roster spot so we'll keep him around. As a 6th round pick he costs virtually nothing. Even if we have to shelf him for another year there is no risk in doing that.

I'd hate to lose Medlock. Mare has been in this league a long time and never been a big part of a consistently winning organization. No that's not his fault - he's a good kicker in general - but he's not used to being a difference maker and at this point in his career he may just be going through the motions. Medlock has a chip on his shoulder and something to prove, plus he's younger and cheaper.

I'd also not wanna see Jared Green get cut.

#45 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

Lamont Bryant, Taureen Poole, Medlock, Gettis, Hogan and Frank Kearse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.