Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrell McClain as a super scrub

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Why in the hell was this guy out of the lineup until the mid 4th quarter? I was beginning to think that he was a scratch when I was Van Bergen getting raped in the first half. I have been hating on Terrell McClain since pre season last year, however gained some respect for him after the Fins game where I thought he showed improvement. This just didn't seem normal to me. Doghouse?

Posted

because cuts are coming up and coaches wanted to see how other guys did. Mcclain has earned his spot already

Posted

because cuts are coming up and coaches wanted to see how other guys did. Mcclain has earned his spot already

Exactly. Given the questions surrounding Neblett, tonight was a good time to evaluate other options.

Posted

Good call, I guess I didn't think about that. I will say that he did not look great in his limited work against the backups.

Posted

I wonder how many DT we'll keep on the roster. Edwards, Kearse, McClain, Fua, and...........Chandler?

Posted

I wonder how many DT we'll keep on the roster. Edwards, Kearse, McClain, Fua, and...........Chandler?

SUPER BOWL!!!

1 person likes this