Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Armanti...

lol you take pride in running an internet forum

You do realize Zod makes income from this site, right? Pretty sweet side job for when he isn't taking pics of young hot boobies.

Ivan, you should have known better than to make this thread

Ivan makes pooty thread. Throws in one or two comments. Sits back and watches it implode.

Say what you want about Ivan. He makes some of the best pooty threads out there.

i don't think anybody is confusing ecu or app state for harvard.

they're both public state schools k guys

Nope, but it is funny when someone who goes to a school with SCRUB academics (EZU) makes fun of a school with better academics.

Ivan makes pooty thread. Throws in one or two comments. Sits back and watches it implode.

Say what you want about Ivan. He makes some of the best pooty threads out there.

its a troll

Guest Hokebuck

He's always shown potential in practice. On the field is another story.

Do you realize that Armanti has not been targeted for a pass in a regular season game! Going to be a lot of Butt hurt people Friday! :D

I go to a Community College and I can count to potato.

its a troll

Hubby was making a joke. Ivan isn't a troll. He's one of the better posters on this board. (excluding this thread)

Ivan, you should have known better than to make this thread

What bro's? I can't help Armanti is dead weight and needs to be cut from the team. He's a training Camp All-star and that's about it. Time to grow the fug up and cut his ass. Admit you were wrong and move on. Not hard to do at all. Done it with other players with a lot more potential than him.

Nope, but it is funny when someone who goes to a school with SCRUB academics (EZU) makes fun of a school with better academics.

meh i went to app state and am grateful for my degree that enabled me to get a good paying job and all that but most of the unc system schools are pretty even in my experience.

i live in chapel hill and have spent a lot of time on UNC's campus and honestly it doesn't blow app's away like some here would have you believe. i mean there are plenty of UNC grads working at weaver street market and waiting tables too.