Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meow's Week-By-Week Photoshop Predictions (Week 1)

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

first....overall I like the picture I would get rid of the panther though, I think paw prints would do it

Second....arguing seniority on an internet board....wtf.....damn what the hell is going on in here this morning......like folks have been out smokin crack

Posted · Report post

You're all lemmings anyway.

And I endorse someone using their artistic abilities in their fanhood.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346304707' post='1877348']
I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... [u][i][b]His post count lacks seniority around these parts[/b][/i][/u].
[/quote][img]http://gifsoup.com/view/255109/can-t-stop-laughing-o.gif[/img]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

what's funny is that i've seen so many times that some new person or person who doesn't post very often get upset because their ideas or comments aren't embraced and they blame it on people looking down on them because of their low post count when it's actually because they said something that was either dumb or just not all that interesting. they complain that posters wear their post count number as a badge of honor or something.

this is the first time in years i've actually seen anyone actually act like it was.

priceless.

and again...
[img]http://gifsoup.com/view/691444/rob-brydon-laughing-o.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346333492' post='1877481']
It's my opinion. Just like u have your opinions. [b]If you don't contribute much, then I really don't consider you a true Huddler. [/b]That's all I'm saying. Not claiming that my opinion is right or wrong... That's just the way I see it.
[/quote]

Then what do you consider yourself?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346333492' post='1877481']
It's my opinion. Just like u have your opinions. If you don't contribute much, then I really don't consider you a true Huddler. That's all I'm saying. Not claiming that my opinion is right or wrong... That's just the way I see it.
[/quote]

Sorry that I don't meet your standards of coming on here and post 1,000 bitching posts a day about the same thing over and over. I don't come on here during games because I like to enjoy every second of it. I don't tell other fans they are wrong and blast them because the only fans I dislike are fair weather or bandwagon fans.

I have two jobs, a family (2 kids), and a beautiful wife which takes up most of my time. So I usually don't spend my days posting on forums unless it's something for other fans to ENJOY!

Good-day sir.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Scrumtrilescent' timestamp='1346334105' post='1877495']
You're all lemmings anyway.

And I endorse someone using their artistic abilities in their fanhood.
[/quote]

hippie.

Posted · Report post

So because I don't come on here during games (I enjoy drinking with my friends and watching football) and I am new and didn't know about this site till August of last year. I can't post because I'm a Cam rider? And I'm a "newb"? Sorry I enjoy life.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='philw5289' timestamp='1346298700' post='1877279']
cool besides the fact that two of the pirates are still alive in the picture
[/quote]

That's why the Panther is still there.... To finish the job in the second half.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nctarheel0619' timestamp='1346338344' post='1877550']
So because I don't come on here during games (I enjoy drinking with my friends and watching football) and I am new and didn't know about this site till August of last year. I can't post because I'm a Cam rider? And I'm a "newb"? Sorry I enjoy life.
[/quote]don't take the thoughts of one huddler as thoughts of the whole.

Posted · Report post

I take this place way too seriously? Lol what a joke that is. I simply stated my opinion... Like every single other person that visits this site does. I also never once tried to pull any seniority crap either.

Sounds like u guys take it too seriously not me.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346345461' post='1877668']
I take this place way too seriously? Lol what a joke that is. I simply stated my opinion... Like every single other person that visits this site does. I also never once tried to pull any seniority crap either.

Sounds like u guys take it too seriously not me.
[/quote]hmmmm.....[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346292679' post='1877153']
I for one, will not be looking forward to this every week. I think it's dumb and kinda' gay to be honest. Plus you're wrong. We'll win 52-0.

I'm really not liking the fact that Newbies are coming up in here and acting like they run this piece... They don't!
[/quote]
[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346304707' post='1877348']
I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... His post count lacks seniority around these parts.
[/quote]
2 people like this