Photo
- - - - -

Meow's Week-By-Week Photoshop Predictions (Week 1)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Keep this going

#47 MeowMeowMeooow

MeowMeowMeooow

Photoshop Wizard

• ALL-PRO
  • 538 posts
  • LocationFoothills, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

U guys are lame. I have actively recruited many new members on twitter. I have nothing against new posters. I do think that the OP's weekly picture thread is lame.

If u want to try and try and twist my words to make me seem like such a horrible person, then go right ahead. If I thought that this forum was my life, and that no one likes me... I'd be gone. Just like KT and TRD. As it is, I'm not going anywhere. This forum is to waste time, and get info while sharing my opinion with others.

If you think it's lame why take the time to post about it? Move on to a thread you do care about and don't bring that negative crap here!

If this forum only had threads you "approved", it would be a ghost town. I don't care if you're here or not. Just stop all this bringing everyone down BS you have been doing a lot lately. Just enjoy what you find enjoyable and the things you don't like, leave alone. I will be doing this every week whether you like it or not.

#48 MeowMeowMeooow

MeowMeowMeooow

Photoshop Wizard

• ALL-PRO
  • 538 posts
  • LocationFoothills, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:44 PM

Keep this going

And to everyone who is enjoying this idea.... I'll be here. Through sh*t storm after sh*t storm of negative posts. I thank everyone for their support! Go Black & Blue!

#49 ckroush

ckroush

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

For the Taints I picture a dead Saint with a pile of money beside him blowing away in the wind.

I like to picture the Saints* in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

#50 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,257 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

Sorry that I don't meet your standards of coming on here and post 1,000 bitching posts a day about the same thing over and over. I don't come on here during games because I like to enjoy every second of it. I don't tell other fans they are wrong and blast them because the only fans I dislike are fair weather or bandwagon fans.

I have two jobs, a family (2 kids), and a beautiful wife which takes up most of my time. So I usually don't spend my days posting on forums unless it's something for other fans to ENJOY!

Good-day sir.

If you think it's lame why take the time to post about it? Move on to a thread you do care about and don't bring that negative crap here!

If this forum only had threads you "approved", it would be a ghost town. I don't care if you're here or not. Just stop all this bringing everyone down BS you have been doing a lot lately. Just enjoy what you find enjoyable and the things you don't like, leave alone. I will be doing this every week whether you like it or not.

Posted Image

#51 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

Good question.

I like the thread idea and look forward to more.

#52 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Good point. I'll just post about things I like... And if I don't like it, I won't post.

#53 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,125 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

We must develop a huddle depth chart so that these rookies dont come in here and mess these masterpieces up, amirite?

#54 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hmmm....at the rate I post I will be a newb for life. :(

edit: So what you're saying.... Zod is a newb compared to Rayzor?

#55 MeowMeowMeooow

MeowMeowMeooow

Photoshop Wizard

• ALL-PRO
  • 538 posts
  • LocationFoothills, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

We must develop a huddle depth chart so that these rookies dont come in here and mess these masterpieces up, amirite?

Lol Only if we go the way of the New Era Panthers and talent, contribution, and attitude get you a spot.... Not seniority

#56 Care-Oh-Linuh

Care-Oh-Linuh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationKannapolis, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Respectfully, I joined today. Everyone was or will be a rookie once. Only Cam could instantly be bada**.

#57 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,689 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

And to everyone who is enjoying this idea.... I'll be here. Through sh*t storm after sh*t storm of negative posts. I thank everyone for their support! Go Black & Blue!

Just a little perspective for you.

Trucatz thinks that Fug's Preseason Week 4 MSPaint Prediction thread is the funniest thing ever posted on the huddle.......................

#58 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hmmm....at the rate I post I will be a newb for life. :(

edit: So what you're saying.... Zod is a newb compared to Rayzor?

i've just got more status, seniority, and respectability.

or something like that. he's lucky to have me here. i think that's the important thing.

#59 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

Just a little perspective for you.

Trucatz thinks that Fug's Preseason Week 4 MSPaint Prediction thread is the funniest thing ever posted on the huddle.......................

i giggled at it. does that make me lose cool points or something?

#60 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,689 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:26 PM

i giggled at it. does that make me lose cool points or something?

No I giggled as well, but did you see Trucatz response?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com