• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

We need a FS. How nice would it be to have a ball hawk centerfield FS that would allow Godfrey to play closer to the line?

i want him to be well over 6' tall and at least 210 pounds. the guy has to be big for a DB.

#32 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

All the safeties mentioned are good. If they decide to go corner first though, I'd like them to take a look at Xavier Rhodes.

#33 KDawg004

KDawg004

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

There's some good CB who can come out this year. I'm really liking Xavier Rhodes, Terry Hawthrone, Dee Milliner, and Johnathan Banks. A trio of Gamble, Norman, and one of those CB would be pretty sick.

#34 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

All the safeties mentioned are good. If they decide to go corner first though, I'd like them to take a look at Xavier Rhodes.

i'm hoping that we've found the right combo of CBs. it would help if hogan comes back next year and doesn't suck.

#35 KDawg004

KDawg004

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:03 PM

i'm hoping that we've found the right combo of CBs. it would help if hogan comes back next year and doesn't suck.

I've totally forgotten about Hogan. I'm sure the FO will give him one more year before writing him off.

#36 nagai

nagai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:53 PM

Why are you guys so obsessed over positions again? Did drafting Luke not teach you anything? The FO is going to look for players who fit the mold of this team - decently athletic players with a good work ethic, before they'll look at positional needs.

#37 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,403 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:39 AM

Hankins is an animal, and he's versatile because he's played all over the d-line at OSU which is what Rivera loves in his d-lineman

#38 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

That Hawkins kid would be exactly what we need, he's a stud but I really hope we aren't in position to take him.

#39 KDawg004

KDawg004

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:03 PM

I'd be inclined to draft Hankins and make a move for Short. That's considering we don't make a move in FA's. Ron will be in the last year of his contract and Dwan is no sure thing. It's time to shore up the middle of the DL for years to come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.