Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Clausen Has Improved

51 posts in this topic

He still throws the ball away too quickly. At the first sign of pressure the ball goes sailing to whichever Gatorade table is the closest.

Hey don't the Cardinals need a QB?

Clausen and Edwards would be perfect fit if there was still an NFL Europe, but theres not...

Clausen improved? I know there's a saying that involves turds and using high grit sandpaper that's applicable as a witty remark.

It's hilarious how I got torched on this board in 2010 when the Panthers drafted this guy and I was oh so close to selling my PSLs and trying to tell the world he was a bad investment.

I apologize on behalf of the board, although I wasn't a member at that time. :ph34r:

If we cut Clausen....we still have to go find a new

QB. A team might pick him up that is willing to carry 3 that runs a scheme he fits.

Clausen to Floyd again?

I agree that he looked good against Pittsburgh's third stringers...and he also looked good against crappy schools in his collegiate career. Clausen just never plays well when it actually matters.

to those who think he can make it in the CFL.... forget it.

hes doesnt have the arm

Dont normally care for others cast offs, but picking up Seneca Wallace in place for Clausen would certainly be intrigueing in our offense.