Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

Posted

Bro they gotta bring in another CB.

Yeah. Also, I don't know if it matters at this point, but I never heard anything else about Darius Butler's injury last night. He could've been on the way out anyway, but the injury could factor into cuts/signings as well. Either way, we need an upgrade at the position for depth.

Posted

$20 says the panthers sign Hanson

Hanson?

hanson.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

OG Nwagbuo@ThisIsOG

NFL is a tough business...... Headed back to San Diego, back to the drawing board

Ryan Van Bergen@VanBergen53

I've appreciated all the support and the opportunity with the panthers. I'll hold my head high bc i gave every last thing i had. #noregrets

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk

Panthers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, per league source.

Floppin, may I request that you update the OP with each new news you get so we don't have to sift through what is ultimately going to turn into endless posts of diatribe???

Thank you!

2 people like this

Posted

He already was, lol...

1 person likes this

Posted

Rad, I opened the link 2 pages deep already so I wasn't sure and mobile doesn't show edits.

Thanks for letting me know and thanks Floppin for being ahead of the curve!

Despite some idiots on here, I can always count on a great and insightful "core" of posters who keep this place afloat!

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there any rhyme or reason to the order of these cuts or does hurney just start randomly pulling names out of his cut hat?

Posted

They all probably happen around the same time, but certain things get leaked before the official press release. Twitter.

Posted

Hanson's 5'9", don't we already have an undersized #2/Nickel corner?

Posted

Rad, I opened the link 2 pages deep already so I wasn't sure and mobile doesn't show edits.

Thanks for letting me know and thanks Floppin for being ahead of the curve!

Despite some idiots on here, I can always count on a great and insightful "core" of posters who keep this place afloat!

Yeah, Floppin knows the responsibilities that come with being the OP, lol.

Posted

Hanson's 5'9", don't we already have an undersized #2/Nickel corner?

5'9" is pretty prototypical for a CB. Cap'n is just one of the few who plays smaller than he is.

Posted

I agree... And I know Im not the only one, but RJ Stanford has played pretty freakin good thus far and should most certainly be on the sunday 45.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there any rhyme or reason to the order of these cuts or does hurney just start randomly pulling names out of his cut hat?

Pulling names out of a hat? This is serious business! What kind of circus do you think Hurney is running? What an insult!

They are announced after each dart is thrown, then Hurney relays the cut through his gigantic red phone.

2 people like this