#631 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,047 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Yeah, but I'm still surprised we let him go in favor of guys like Brockel, Clausen, etc., who are minimal contributors to this team in the foreseeable future. I mention Brockel specifically, because wasn't Bryant the guy that played TE at Morgan St.? Seems to me you could find a place to put someone with his size and athleticism. To be that big and be able to maneuver yourself like that... Not many guys can do it.

I seriously doubt he makes it to our PS, or if he does, he won't stay there long.

Brockel is your #2 FB...value at TE...and plays ST. That is much more valuable to this team than the #6 WR who won't even dress for games.

Remember, Victor Cruz was cut by the Jets...

#632 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

bryant won't be picked up by some other team.

i'd be shocked if someone was paying that much attention to him or was that enthralled because of that one catch.

#633 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:34 AM

Pissed off. Fuq 'em.

Delete my account.

Someone get on this asap!

#634 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:54 AM

Oh noooo we cut Bryant...why??? He's better than 89 Steve Smith!!

#635 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

I thought these deadlines were serious business? LOL, Hurney says F them.

And now, your Huddle Quotables For The Year, brought to you by Proudiddy:
Hurney Badger don't care, he does what he wants. Hurney Badger don't give a ish.

Posted Image

I have absolutely zero photoshop skills, and -1 paint skills, so any of the more talented posters can undertake that project :P

#636 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

Thinking about it now, it would've been better if I included a pick of AE's head on a snake's and added, "HURNEY BADGER JUST DRAFTS WHAT HE WANTS"

#637 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

If Bryant gets signed to another team and makes an impact i'm gonna be sick.

#638 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

If Bryant gets signed to another team and makes an impact i'm gonna be sick.

Why? One good catch. And then couldn't get turned around quick enough on the 2 pt conversion because he let a guy a foot shorter than him just physically dominate him

#639 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

What I find crazy is that Bryant was a TE in college, and we changed him to a Wr. Also Rosario was a TE in college and we changed him to WR.

What the hell is up with that?

#640 TheOracle

TheOracle

Know-It-All

• HUDDLER
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:47 PM

What I find crazy is that Bryant was a TE in college, and we changed him to a Wr. Also Rosario was a TE in college and we changed him to WR.

What the hell is up with that?

Depends on the size of the guys on his college team. If he was one of the biggest pass catchers on his squad, then it's not unexpected that they would put him at TE.

#641 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

Posted Image

I have absolutely zero photoshop skills, and -1 paint skills, so any of the more talented posters can undertake that project :P

much better than I could do

#642 MuchAdoAboutNewton

MuchAdoAboutNewton

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationNorth Cakalack

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:43 AM

I appreciate your question MADAN. I typically care so much about about every single player on the Panthers squad, including talentless queef's that have no NFL regular season career receptions (which I believe I have posted numerous times) and take up a spot that a "potential" player could have had.
"Potential" rookies are 3 steps above a verified 3 year bust all day, every day.
I want the God damn towel boy to be a winner, so fu(king YES, I care who is the 53rd of 53 players on this roster.
Obviously you think that you would make a great addition to the 2012 Panthers because the 53 guy to you seems, "trivial".

Incorrect. I think it's trivial for you to care so much because you have no influence in the roster or the game. It's nice to post on here like a big man, but that too is trivial as it's a message board. I guess the point in all of this is, I will trust the coaches and FO that, you know, are paid to make such decisions over anonymous message board posters.

But, by all means...carry on with chest thumping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.