Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BREAKING: UNC broke no NCAA rules

113 posts in this topic

Posted

State 0-1.

Carolina cleared from NCAA.

Great day to be a TARHEEL.

Posted

You aren't though...which is the only thing amusing me after last nights game

Posted

Arguing about Wal-Mart only proves my theory on Statie intellect. Surprised you all haven't resorted to called people "Super Stinkypants". So futile.

Keep throwing your temper tantrums if it makes you feel better. :)

Posted

UNC reports back with damage control PR times to celebrate!

IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR CAPSLOCK

Posted

Arguing about Wal-Mart only proves my theory on Statie intellect. Surprised you all haven't resorted to called people "Super Stinkypants". So futile.

The only people who say this are the ones it applies to

Ya'll are like steeler fans born and raised in charlotte

Posted

State 0-1.

Carolina cleared from NCAA.

Great day to be a TAR HEEL.

Fixed

Posted

I think people are still confused about the Walmart insult. It's not an insult because you shop at Walmart, most people shop at Walmart. It's an insult because 90% of the fan base has no connection to unc-ch other than buying branded merchandise. Hearing someone who went to ecu or to east-bumfug community college refer to unc-ch as "we" is both annoying and amusing.

Unc-ch fans are the ones who resort to class warfare insults. "LOL THEY HAVE AN AGRICULTURAL SCHOOL I BET IT WOULD BE SUPER HILARIOUS IF WE SAID THEY WERE ALL FARMERS. ALSO LET'S SPELL THE CITY "RAWLEE" EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT OFFENSIVE AT ALL."

Posted

Unc-ch fans are the ones who resort to class warfare insults. "LOL THEY HAVE AN AGRICULTURAL SCHOOL I BET IT WOULD BE SUPER HILARIOUS IF WE SAID THEY WERE ALL FARMERS. ALSO LET'S SPELL THE CITY "RAWLEE" EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT OFFENSIVE AT ALL."

The fug are you talking about? I've certainly heard "class warfare" insults coming from state fans "HAR YOU GONNA USE THAT UNC DEGREE WORKING AT MCDONALDS" so I'm not sure where you're getting your information.

Also, I've never seen anyone spell it RAWLEE, but whatevs

Posted

I just find it "super hilarious" how it's only State fans who throw out that bs where you should only root for a school if you go there. State fans are a special class of fan. They don't just dislike a team or school, they absolutely despise it for some unknown reason that I can only believe to be something similar to having a napoleon complex.

State fans must really be disgusted at how many fans the SEC has. Then again, they only have their sights set on UNC they can't see anything else as an issue.

Posted

Actually I am disgusted at SEC fans. Specifically those who chant SEC at games. It's like chanting NFCS at panthers games against teams from another division.

As for how many fans they have, the affairs of the third world don't concern me.

Posted

Actually I am disgusted at SEC fans. Specifically those who chant SEC at games. It's like chanting NFCS at panthers games against teams from another division.

As for how many fans they have, the affairs of the third world don't concern me.

I hate SEC fans. Bunch of hypocritical douche nozzles. They were all lambasting UNC but if you were to investigate any SEC school not named Vandy i'd bet you'd dig up FAR more dirt and it's not even close. I think they are still all butthurt about auburn being left out of the title game 10 years ago. That seems about the time they got all SEC IS GOD NO ONE COMPARES WE ROOOLLSSSSSS. bunch of inbred white trash hillbilly rednecks and i have never said that about NCSU or any rival ACC school for the record.

Posted

I think people are still confused about the Walmart insult. It's not an insult because you shop at Walmart, most people shop at Walmart. It's an insult because 90% of the fan base has no connection to unc-ch other than buying branded merchandise. Hearing someone who went to ecu or to east-bumfug community college refer to unc-ch as "we" is both annoying and amusing.

So what you're saying is profitable AD's should only generate renenue from alums and current students?!?! BRILLIANT!! Please tell me youre a business major from State. lol

Seriously, dont let your little brother butthurt cloud your better judgement. Every school in NC not named Duke or UNC wishes they had more fans so they too can haz the real money that comes from mass merchandizing... my directional school included... Although Im quite certain my directional school has a better business dept than your Ag school if the business model inferred in your post is accepted by the business dept and school as a whole.

Question for all the WalMart UNC sidewalk fans:

I peeped some baller UNC hoodies at RiteAid. Are these the same quality as the Walmart version? I dont want to get ripped off!!!

1 person likes this